The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls is an Ohio bed and breakfast that provides three types of accommodations; cabins, cottages, and inn rooms, for their guests to choose from. The inn's guest rooms are decorated with antique furniture and have their own individual heating and air-conditioning. Each is furnished with two twin beds or one queen-size bed, a writing desk, plush sitting chair, USB device and phone charging outlet, and a private bath. With a porch swing to enjoy the great outdoors on, a kitchen and their own wooded lots, the Rustic Hocking Hills' cabins are fantastic for guests looking for a getaway. Relax in front of the gas log stove in your cabin after a long day of hiking the Hocking Hills. Cozy Cottages feature a room with a queen or king size bed, two-person whirlpool tub and separate shower, gas log stove and under counter refrigerator. Each stay includes a hearty country breakfast in the restaurant.The Log Cabin Restaurant serves guest delicious American Cuisine that is prepared right before them by the chef and offers special cooking classes throughout the year. The gift shop is filled with fine collectibles, local art, and pottery.
Select Registry member since 1989
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
Food & Wine
The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls provides a fine dining experience in the Hocking Hills, offering superb gourmet meals. Located on the Inn property in its original 1840′s log cabins, the Inn restaurant seats 45 people in the two log cabins and features a large, seasonal outdoor dining area. Food is extraordinaire with a casual atmosphere. Offering cooked to order cuisine, guests can watch their gourmet meals being prepared before them in the open kitchen by the chef, who uses the finest fresh ingredients, featuring much that is locally grown in the Hocking Hills. Our guests have given our chef and the restaurant their seal of approval for using the freshest of ingredients.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine, Spirits
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
Rooms & Suites
Choose from any of the luxurious nine guest rooms the Inn offers. Each is furnished with two twin beds or a queen-size bed, small writing desk, comfortable sitting chair, a private bath and individual heating and air- conditioning units. Some rooms feature an electric fireplace and all have a refrigerator. Enjoy a peaceful getaway without the disturbance of televisions or telephones in one of our charming rooms. The Inn's common room is complete with a wood burning stove and comfy chairs for guests to use at their leisure. Wireless Internet access and some cell phone service is available throughout the Inn.Five renovated 19th century log cabins accommodate up to six guests, and are perfect for a summer family vacation. The cabins have decks with porch swings, cooking facilities and their own wooded lots. The gas log stoves provide the perfect spot to relax by after an exciting day exploring Hocking Hills.
Cottages feature a room with a queen or king size bed, two-person whirlpool tub and a shower, gas log stove, under counter refrigerator, coffee maker, and heating and air conditioning units. The back deck of the Cottage provides visitors with the perfect view to stargaze. All cottages feature a microwave, iPod docking station and water purifier.
- Accommodations: Cabins, Cottages, Efficiency, Suites
- # Rooms: 26
- Beds: Twin, Double, Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Refrigerators, Rollaway Available, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards, Microwaves
- Entertainment: iPod Docking Stations, Video Library
- Safes: In-Room, Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Business Center, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Wine/Spirits available
- Location Type: Rural
- Minimum Stay Required: Weekends
- Inkeepers Pets: Outside Only
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Smoking Policy: Smoke-Free
- Family Friendly: Yes
Weddings & Events
The Inn’s 75 acres is perfectly suited for small, intimate gatherings of up to 40 people. The Inn is also a wonderful place to hold other events, including rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, or a girls’ spa day prior to your wedding.The Gathering Place is a 1026 square-foot, fully handicapped accessible space featuring an open layout. It is partially built from an 1840′s log cabin, and boasts gorgeous views of the Hocking Hills with plenty of warm natural lighting.
The Fireside Lounge is perfect for smaller weddings. It has a more intimate 450-square-foot living room with a windowed area and log fireplace. Our covered porch extends around this room as well
The Hilltop Garden is simple, but beautifully landscaped with local flowers, fruit trees and benches. Brides desiring an outdoor wedding make this an ideal setting.
The Rooftop Garden is a 1000-s
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 20-49
- Events Supported: Private Parties, Ceremony, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinner, Bridal Luncheon, Elopement
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
The Inn is an ideal setting for business meetings, girls getaways, weddings, church groups, and special interests groups like car clubs and photography workshops.Conference Facilities
The Gathering Place, a 1,026 square-foot, fully handicapped accessible space features an open layout and space for meetings and social events of up to 40 people. It also includes a more intimate 450-square-foot windowed breakout space, featuring local artists from southeast Ohio. Our 1000-squarefoot rooftop herb and flower garden with walking paths is a great place for appetizers and wine prior to dinner. A covered outdoor wraparound porch furnished with comfortable chairs and rockers offer additional space for breaks and cocktail events.
The Inn’s centrally located Common Room provides meeting space for 10 to 15 people. It was designed to enhance freedom of expression and is comfortably equipped with rocking chairs, a wood burning stove, and wood plank floors.
Cell Phone Service
Complimentary meeting space with overnight lodging
- Banquet Seating: 49
- Reception Seating: 49
- Max Capacity Outdoor: 40
- Max Capacity Theater: 49
- Max Capacity Classroom: 49
- Max Capacity Boardroom: 49
- Business Travel & Events Max Capacity: 49
- Total Rooms Sq Footage: 2500
- Total Meeting Rooms: 3
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
- Meeting Amenities: Onsite Catering
- Meeting Types: Business Meeting, Retreats, Social