This magnificent mansion, which is on the National Register of Historic Places, is set in over 2 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens and overlooks a 100-acre nature preserve. It became the Sears Hotel in 1830, a stagecoach stop for travelers between Boston and Chatham. Situated in the unspoiled historic district of Cape Cod Bay, the inn is within walking distance of 3 great restaurants, boardwalk & beach, museums, nature trails, and a lake with beach. Drive 10 minutes to bike trails, whale-watching, ferries to Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket, or Hyannis with its Kennedy family heritage. Drive 20 minutes to the National Seashore for surf and ocean vistas.
The 9 luxury guest rooms or suites all have stunning newly-remodeled bathrooms, some with a 2-person tub or body-jetted shower. All include Molton Brown of London amenities plus his and her robes. Four of the rooms have lovely fireplaces for stays in cooler months.
In-room entertainment includes large flat-screen TV's, DVD, Roku, Netflix media streaming, cable TV and radio alarms/ iPod docking stations. There is free WiFi throughout the property, and a 24/7 refreshment area on each floor.
Breakfast includes a fresh fruit appetizer, homemade granola, a freshly-prepared hot dish and baked goods. Greek yogurts, breads and bagels for toasting are also available.
- Member Since: 2018
- Minimum Stay Required: Weekends, Holidays, Peak Season
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
- Family Friendly: Over 12
Food & Wine
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables, Flexible Times
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages, Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Complimentary Snacks, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Restaurant on Premises: No
- Pub/Tavern on Premises: No
Rooms & Suites
- Accommodations: Suites
- # Rooms: 9
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Refrigerators, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards
- Entertainment: Cable TV , CD Players, DVD/Blu-Ray Players, iPod Docking Stations, Video Library
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Front Desk/Security: Business Hours
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, National Historic Registry, Concierge Services
- Location Type: Rural, Small Town/Village