Churchill Manor, a historic and romantic Napa California bed and breakfast inn, is the perfect retreat for visits to the Napa Valley wine country. From our location, the Napa Valley wine regions of Yountville, Oakville, Rutherford, Saint Helena, and Calistoga are just minutes away.
Downtown restaurants, wine tasting salons, outdoor activities, and massage and spa services are within an easy walk. Built in 1889 by Napa County's elite, the mansion offers a charming 19th-century ambiance for your next vacation to the Napa Valley. Our location also makes an ideal setting for a wine country wedding.
Select Registry member since 2013
- Minimum Stay Required: Weekends
- Inkeepers Pets: Outside Only
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
- Family Friendly: Yes
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
Food & Wine
Start your day with a great breakfast at Churchill Manor. Come down at your leisure any time between 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. Choose to dine inside in the vineyard frescoed sunroom or outdoors on the expansive veranda that wraps around three sides of the mansion overlooking the rose gardens of our Napa, California bed and breakfast.
Our three course breakfast stands out among other bed and breakfasts in Napa, California. It begins with a buffet of freshly baked sweet and savory bread offerings, gourmet coffee and teas, freshly squeezed orange juice, granola, and yogurts.
Once seated, our innkeeper will serve your fresh fruit course of the day, and present the day's menu with two hot entrée choices, one sweet and one savory. Entrée specialties include omelets, huevos rancheros, French toast, crustless quiche, pancakes, polenta with Canadian bacon, poached eggs, and so much more.
For multiple-night stays, you will enjoy the variety we offer with our daily-changing fruit course and two daily-changing hot entrées. For those who want a more standard breakfast fare, we always feature the morning buffet of granola, yogurt, and fresh orange juice.
We are happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions or food allergy needs if we have advance notice.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables, Communal
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
Rooms & Suites
Enter your room at Churchill Manor through beautiful hand painted doors and discover the old-world craftsmanship and charm of an 1889 mansion. The rooms at our Napa Valley bed and breakfast also feature modern amenities to offer the ultimate in guest comfort. Each room is named after a Napa Valley wine growing region, called “Appellations”—these have been hand painted on each door by a local Napa artist.
Fireplaces in Every Room
Luxurious Linens, Beds, & Bedding
Environmentally Sensitive Bath Amenities
Microfiber Bathrobes & Slippers
AM/FM Clock Radios with IPOD Docks
Hair Dryers, Make-up Mirrors, Irons, & Ironing Boards
Complimentary and 2-for-1 Winery Passes
All Non-Smoking Rooms and Common Areas
- Accommodations: Efficiency, Suites
- # Rooms: 10
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Featherbeds, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Telephones, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards
- Entertainment: iPod Docking Stations, Music Library, Video Library
- Safes: In-Room, Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: No
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite, 24 hr
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, Limited Spa Services, National Historic Registry, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Wine/Spirits available, Concierge Services
- Location Type: Small Town/Village
Weddings & Events
Looking for classic elegance and timeless beauty? Our bed and breakfast in Napa is a meticulously restored 10,000 square-foot mansion just a short walk from downtown. We offer spacious parlors, intimate spaces and the exclusivity of only ten luxuriously appointed bed and breakfast guest rooms. Ornately carved old-growth-redwood moldings, columns, and mantels complement the exquisite period antiques and grand piano. A sweeping veranda surrounds the three-story mansion, which rests amid an acre of manicured grounds and mature trees.
All this makes us one of the finest Napa Valley wedding venues. The San Francisco Chronicle recognized Churchill Manor as "a cut above the rest" for Wine Country weddings, and Bohemian magazine named us "the best wedding receptions venue in Napa County for 2013". We offer elopements for the Wedding Couple and up to 25 guests, sit-down dinners for up to 60 guests and buffet dinners with dancing for up to 150 guests. Owners Brian Jensen and Joanna Guidotti have hosted over 1,000 weddings during their tenure. These feature detailed coordination from Joanna and gourmet food prepared on-site by Brian. Experience counts—especially on one of the most important days of your lives. Choose us to host your wedding!
- Events Supported: Private Parties, Ceremony, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinner, Elopement
- Wedding Services & Amenities: Wedding Planner, Caterer
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
Churchill Manor provides an excellent location for corporate meetings and events. We strive to create the most productive and comfortable atmosphere possible.
Churchill Manor offers:
Multiple meeting areas and break-out spaces, both inside and outside.
Casual to gourmet meals prepared in our on-site commercial kitchen, as well as snacks and beverages, customized as needed.
Convenient and comfortable setting – a 10,000 square foot mansion with guest rooms and meeting spaces all under one roof.
Many restaurant options within a short walk.
When the ten guest rooms are reserved, the meeting space site fees are included complimentary.
Additional nearby lodging available for overflow.
- Banquet Seating: 150
- Reception Seating: 150
- Max Capacity Outdoor: 150
- Max Capacity Theater: 40
- Max Capacity Classroom: 18
- Max Capacity Boardroom: 18
- Business Travel & Events Max Capacity: 50
- Total Rooms Sq Footage: 4000
- Total Meeting Rooms: 4
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
- Meeting Amenities: Onsite Catering
- Meeting Types: Business Meeting, Retreats, Social