Youngberg Hill creates authentic wines and experiences in our tasting room and Inn that will have you fall in love with life again.
Oregon Wine Country is one of the biggest growing regions in the US. Set in the heart of Oregon's wine country and one of Wine Spectator's favorite locations; Youngberg Hill sits on a 50 acre hilltop surrounded by an organic vineyard. Our beautiful 28 year old vineyard is family farmed and produces award winning Pinot wines. We are passionate farmers and winemakers who are thrilled to share, educate and talk wine. Our environmental respect and philosophy focus is key to how we craft our wines, care for our land, and host our guests. We are so proud of our 'Green' approach to wine country living and look forward to sharing it with you.
Picturesque rolling hills with vineyards and wineries of every stature make it a refreshing retreat from city life.
Our 9 room bed and breakfast provides the perfect retreat. We are centrally located in the Willamette valley and have over 100 wineries and tasting rooms within a 20 minute drive. In addition, Youngberg Hill specializes in exclusive, romantic, and personalized weddings and elopement packages, everything you need in one fabulous location.
Select Registry member since 2008
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
- Member Since: 2008
- Inkeepers Pets: Outside Only
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Smoke-Free
- Family Friendly: Over 6
Food & Wine
We have many award winning restaurants in the area, and are happy to make recommendations and reservations. See a list of them at http://www.youngberghill.com/our-area/attractions-map/
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Communal, Set Times
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages, Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Complimentary Snacks, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Picnics Available
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Restaurant on Premises: No
- Pub/Tavern on Premises: No
Rooms & Suites
The spacious house features six suites with king beds and three luxuriously appointed guest rooms with queen beds. All rooms have private in suite baths, comfortable chairs to relax in and enjoy the amazing views. The house is centrally heated and air-conditioned and elegantly appointed with luxury. We provide a phone charging startions, luggage racks, iron and ironing board, blow dryer, and robes in each guest room. The Inn has complimentary Wi-Fi.
Surrounded by a naturally romantic landscape, old world ambiance meets modern luxuries at Youngberg Hill. The expansive veranda and in-room comforts like fireplaces and Jacuzzi tubs make each stay a relaxing retreat.
- Accommodations: Suites, Adjoining rooms/suites
- # Rooms: 9
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards
- Entertainment: Cable TV , iPod Docking Stations
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: No
- Front Desk/Security: Business Hours
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Wine/Spirits available, Concierge Services
- Location Type: Rural
Weddings & Events
Weddings are so wonderful and we are so honored to host them. Because each wedding is unique, we look forward to working closely with you to create the day of your dreams. If you are looking for other options please let us know and we would be happy to work with your specific needs. We can accommodate up to 300 guests at our event site.
Visit our site for more photos and details!
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 200+
- Events Supported: Private Parties, Ceremony, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinner, Bridal Luncheon, Elopement
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
If you’re looking for a different meeting place Youngberg Hill is the right choice. Nestled in Oregon’s wine country our private estate offers a great location for retreats and smaller office meeting. We offer a great location for larger corporate gatherings and events.
Contact us directly about your specific needs.
- Banquet Seating: 200+
- Reception Seating: 200+
- Max Capacity Outdoor: 350+
- Max Capacity Classroom: 200
- Max Capacity Boardroom: 200
- Business Travel & Events Max Capacity: 200+
- Total Rooms Sq Footage: 44x70
- Total Meeting Rooms: 3
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
- Meeting Amenities: Dedicated Conference Center
- Meeting Types: Business Meeting, Retreats, Social