Imagine a secluded estate not very far away yet far enough to escape from the real world. A comfortable, friendly B&B at the center of all Northern New Jersey has to offer. Mountain lakes, shopping, entertainment, romance & dining.
Do it all, or do nothing: find your perfect combination. Come see why travelers stay with us, not from just the northeast US but from all over the world.
Select Registry member since 2003
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Pool , Free Onsite Parking , Gardens on Property
Check-in from 3–7 PM. Late Self Check-in Available. Check-out: 11 AM
By prior arrangement, earlier check-ins or later check-outs may be possible for an additional fee. Call for details.
No Children under 12 Years of Age
See our website for additional information
- Minimum Stay Required: Weekends, Holidays, Peak Season
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Only in designated areas
- Family Friendly: Over 12
Food & Wine
In our dining room for Breakfast you will be spoiled from start to finish. Enjoy nature and wildlife right from your seat. See deer with their fawns graze our grounds and watch the aerial ballet of the hummingbirds while a variety of wild birds stop by our feeders to enjoy their breakfast.
We serve 3 courses to fuel your day with options for an intimate table for 2 or a communal table for those who enjoy conversation. Sip fresh brewed Starbucks Blend coffee accompanied by homemade sweet treats from our kitchen. Using seasonal farm fresh ingredients we feature creative dishes like watermelon pizza, poached pears, grilled peaches or fruit salad flavored with our special Wooden Duck sauce. Main entrees offered will tickle your taste buds. Delight in savory quiches garnished with fresh herbs, Italian egg bake, decadent chocolate crumb French toast and raspberry lemon strata to name a few. Leave utterly content and energized for your day wherever it may take you.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables, Communal, Set Times, Flexible Times
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages, Complimentary Snacks, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Complimentary Warm Cookies before bed
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
Rooms & Suites
Choose from 10 guests rooms within our estate. All with private baths, sitting areas and flat screen TVs. Large rooms designed with an upscale country feel in soothing earth tones and warm colors to calm your soul. Unwind in our living room by the fireplace in our big cozy chairs with a book from our library, or catch the game on our big screen TV in the den with treats from our complimentary snack bar & coffee station.
Rooms in our Carriage House have private entrances with rustic charm. Watch deer frolicking through our wooded grounds right from your window. Spacious standard and deluxe rooms are offered in the main house all with robes, feather pillows & comforters for a restful night. Our Deluxe Suites feature a double sided fireplace, you can enjoy from your soaking tub for 2 or your comfy romantic bed. Relish in the serenity the Wooden Duck has to offer as you relax on your private balcony as the new morning awaits your plans for the day.
- Accommodations: Suites
- # Rooms: 10
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Private Entrance, Refrigerators, Rollaway Available, Telephones, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards
- Entertainment: Cable TV , DVD/Blu-Ray Players, iPod Docking Stations, Video Library
- Safes: Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
Pamper yourself with an in room massage or indulge in homemade chocolate covered strawberries or a cheese platter featuring local farm fresh cheeses. Concierge services for dining and local attractions including Wolf Preserve and Horseback Riding. Laptop available for use in our Den. Free WiFi
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite, Business Hours
- Inn Amenities: Pool, Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Business Center, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, Limited Spa Services, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Concierge Services
- Location Type: Rural, Mountains
Weddings & Events
Host a retreat or reserve our inn for seminars with catered lunches and afternoon snacks. Private estate rental is available for intimate weddings, vow renewal or elopements. Host your family reunion and enjoy our pool and grounds.
- Events Supported: Private Parties, Ceremony, Elopement
- Wedding Services & Amenities: Officiant
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor