Book our Active Foodies Romance Package, only available for a limited time! Find out More. The gift of nature’s beauty surrounds you at this award winning bed and breakfast in Maine. The warmth of gracious hospitality envelops you. Delightfully distinctive gourmet breakfasts satiate you. At the
Immerse yourself in our unforgettable, peaceful and romantic bed and breakfast in Maine set on the shores of Tripp Lake, ideally nestled in the Maine Lakes Region. Freshly renovated, our eleven suites and rooms and our new Eagle's Nest Cabin celebrate the beauty of Maine with a palate of window,
All suites and most rooms have wonderful lake views. Our expansive suites offer soothing spas and most have warming fireplaces. All guests enjoy complimentary access to our private beach and dock, canoes, kayaks and rowboat only a short 40 feet from our doorstep. Perfect for romantic getaways in Maine!
If you can’t imagine enjoying a vacation without your four-legged best friend, then bring Fido along in any of our
Visit Wolf Cove Inn, an authentic Lakefront Maine Bed & Breakfast, and wrap yourself in the beauty of nature’s gifts!
• All rates are based on double occupancy
• All lodging rates are subject to 9% Maine Lodging Tax
•Check-In is between 3:00 pm -6:00 pm if you will be arriving later alternate arrangements may be made
•Check out is 11:00 am
• We may have two-night minimum stays during certain periods, or three night minimums stays during special periods.
•A deposit equal to 50% of the cost of the stay or one nights stay, whichever is greater is required
•If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us as soon as possible. A refund of your deposit minus a $50.00 service charge will be made if your cancellation notice is received by us at least 14 days in advance of your arrival date
- Minimum Stay Required: Holidays, Peak Season
- Inkeepers Pets: Outside Only
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Smoking Policy: Smoke-Free
- Family Friendly: Yes
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
Food & Wine
There are many ways to experience breakfast at the Wolf Cove Inn, but all of them are delicious. Our signature Maine Breakfast is served from 8 to 9:30AM in the Maine room, and always consists of a sweet entree and a savory entree, such as a Basted Eggs over Wild Mushroom, Scallion and Asparagus Hash with Swiss, Autumn Harvest Baked Stuffed French Toast, breakfast meats such as bacon or sausage, homemade breads or muffins, fruit, juice, coffee and tea. We feature local, organic ingredients whenever we can. Our pork and beef breakfast meats come from A Wee Bit Farm in Orland, Maine and are organic, grass fed, and free range with no anti-biotics or preservatives. We use Pineland Farms cheese, Five Star Farms organic, free range eggs, Oakhurst dairy products, Backyard Farms for produce, All Maine producers. And when available, tomatoes and herbs from our own garden.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast, Dinner
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables, Communal, Flexible Times
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Room Service
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Restaurant on Premises: No
- Pub/Tavern on Premises: No
Rooms & Suites
At the Wolf Cove Inn, we celebrate what it is to be in Maine. We bring the variety of beauty in our state to the elegant, relaxing and authentic Maine B&B lodging at our inn. We evoke the essence of the many special places in Maine with our themed rooms. The décor, memorabilia, and special touches in each room are inspired by the special place reflected in the name of the room.
While each room at our B&B on Tripp Lake is unique, they all share something in common – luxurious comfort and convenience. All beds at the Wolf Cove Inn are fitted with luxury sheets from Comphy and bedding from InnStyle. Each room also has a flat screen LED TV with DIRECTV, free Wi-Fi access, plush robes and free bottled water in each floor’s common refrigerator. All rooms have access to a refrigerator, microwave and a small set of cutlery, plates and glassware. And for those guests who love to travel with Fido and Rover, the Eagle's Nest Cabin, Winter Harbor suite and the Rangeley Lake and Moosehead Lake rooms are dog friendly. All other rooms are hypoallergenic.
- Accommodations: Cabins, Suites
- # Rooms: 12
- Beds: Twin, Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Refrigerators, Rollaway Available, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards, Microwaves
- Entertainment: Cable TV
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
• Quiet air conditioning and heating
•Decadently soft twill sheets
•Luxury towels and comfy robes
•Flat screen LED TV with DIRECTV premium channels
•Free bottled water and soft drinks in each floors’ common room refrigerator
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: No
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, Dedicated Spa Facilities, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Wine/Spirits available, Concierge Services
- Location Type: Rural, Waterfront
Weddings & Events
A Special Day for a Special Couple should be, well, SPECIAL! And if you want your wedding day to be an intimate weekend with closest friends and family then it should be, well, EXTRAORDINARY! We specialize in hosting elopements and intimate weddings for up to 12 guests at our picturesque lakeside property.
At the Wolf Cove Inn Mother Nature provides your wedding décor – and no one does décor better than Mother Nature. For your nuptials, would you prefer towering pines as your ushers? Or would you prefer the sunlight reflecting like a thousand diamonds off the lake as the backdrop for the bride and groom? Well, at the Wolf Cove Inn we can deliver any and all of those.
See our Maine Elopement and Intimate Wedding Packages.
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 1-19
- Events Supported: Ceremony, Elopement
- Wedding Services & Amenities: Wedding Planner, Officiant, Florist, Photographer
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
Located just outside of Portland, Maine Wolf Cove Inn is the perfect place for your next corporate retreat! We can accommodate groups as large as 40 people We offer several meeting spaces each offering a beautiful view of Lake Tripp. Breakfast is included each morning for guest staying at the Inn. We also offer high-speed Wi-Fi, fax and photocopy services, an onsite coach/facilitator, and a monitor for computer display.
- Business Travel & Events Max Capacity: 12
- Total Meeting Rooms: 1
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor
- Meeting Types: Retreats