Named #1 Small Hotel in the U.S.! A beautiful boutique-style inn located in a historic whaling captain’s home. Located “in-town” just off Main Street's cobblestones and steps from the harbor, the Union Street Inn has been beautifully renovated by Trudy Dujardin, our interior designer, to showcase period details against tailored, elegant interiors, which Conde Nast Traveler described as “Impeccable New England by way of France.” Each of the 12 guest rooms feature designer furniture and fabrics, private bathrooms, luxurious bedding with Frette linens & Matouk duvets, bath amenities by MALIN+GOETZ, complimentary WiFi and flat-screen TV's. Several rooms have wood-burning fireplaces.
The signature amenity at this boutique Nantucket hotel is its gourmet breakfasts – it’s the only Nantucket B&B to serve a full cooked-to-order breakfast. Co-owner Deborah Withrow features signature dishes like French toast made with local Challah bread, fresh berries and Vermont maple syrup. In addition to her home-baked cookies, Deborah has whipped up a carrot cake from scratch to add to the afternoon snacks served on the garden patio.
The boutique Nantucket hotel owners & hosts Ken & Deborah Withrow utilize their backgrounds in hotel management (Ken managed the Royalton/NYC for Ian Schrager) and retail management (Deb was at Fiorucci & Henri Bendel/NYC) to create a boutique-style experience for their guests. From planning Nantucket insider excursions to serving afternoon treats for inn guests, the Withrows and their staff are known for going the extra mile for their guests.
- Minimum Stay Required: Weekends, Holidays, Peak Season
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
Food & Wine
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables, Communal
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Room Service
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
Rooms & Suites
Each of the 12 guest rooms feature designer furniture and fabrics, private bathrooms with glass enclosed walk-in showers done in subway tile and carrera marble, luxurious bedding with Frette linens & Matouk duvets, bath amenities by Fresh, 26-inch flat-screen televisions (a 32-inch television in the suite), and complimentary WiFi throughout the building and on the outdoor patio. Several rooms have wood-burning fireplaces. Other in-room amenities include bottled spring water, hair dryers, and AM/FM radios/CD players.
- Accommodations: Suites
- # Rooms: 12
- Beds: Twin, Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Alarm Clocks, Laundry Service
- Entertainment: Cable TV
- Safes: Front Desk
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: No
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite, 24 hr
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Business Center, Wine/Spirits available, Concierge Services
- Location Type: Coastal, Small Town/Village