The Shelburne Inn, Restaurant & Pub was established in 1896. It is the oldest continuously operating hotel in the State of Washington. The highly rated restaurant and pub serve breakfast, lunch and dinner, featuring the best of the Pacific Northwest in food, wine, beer and crafted cocktails. Modern amenities have been added while honoring the inn’s heritage and timeless appeal.
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
Food & Wine
The Shelburne Restaurant & Pub offers a long-standing Pacific Northwest tradition that was established in 1896. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are offered here with genuine, warm hospitality. Artisan breads and desserts are made by hand on premise. Our wine list received the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for 2014. We have 6 microbrews on tap and our menus change with the frequency of what is fresh and available. 'Authentic' is a word our guests often use to describe both the decor and the cuisine, as the inn retains the charm of yesteryear, just as it provides modern comforts.
Our Chefs' food styling is based in tradition, with a a skilled sensibility for innovation. Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner and choose from the elegant dining room, stained glass Inglenook or the cozy pub, each with its unique ambiance. Check out our website to find out when live music is on the calendar.
Rooms & Suites
- Accommodations: Efficiency, Suites
- # Rooms: 15
- Beds: Double, Queen
- Room Amenities: Antique Furnishings
- Safes: In-Room, Front Desk
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite, 24 hr
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Business Center, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, National Historic Registry, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Wine/Spirits available
- Location Type: Coastal, Small Town/Village