Savor the Great Smoky Mountains ensconced in the most beautiful setting imaginable. Charming, elegant Richmont Inn, private and surrounded by forest, offers a relaxing, intimate "away-from-it-all" ambiance, ten minutes from the entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Mountain panache at its best, rustic accents, such as wide-planked and slate floors and high exposed-beam ceilings, rub shoulders with 18th-century English antiques and French paintings. Attention to detail is punctuated by gracious and responsive service. Guest rooms honor Appalachian notables, with decor capturing individual mountain cultures and history. Breathtaking views of the Smokies, private balconies, spa tubs, steam showers, fireplaces and a nature trail are but a few of the Inn's flourishes.
A full sumptuous complimentary breakfast served in the main dining room allows you to take in the panoramic view of the Smokies in tree house fashion. International cuisine varies each day: French Baked Eggs, Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes with maple syrup, French Toast L'Orange with rum-soaked bananas, to name a few. Find homemade granola, crunchy shredded wheat, numerous dried fruits, yogurt and freshly squeezed orange juice at the beautifully laid breakfast bar. Come nightfall, return to the main dining room to partake in a candlelight ritual of award-winning gourmet desserts and flavored coffees. Make plans for the mouth-watering classic Swiss fondue dinner served in the Cove Cafe, truly a dining experience to tuck away in the memory book. You can order the delightful Inn picnic to take on your pursuits.
- Inkeepers Pets: Outside Only
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking, Wine/Spirits available
Food & Wine
Both 100% Columbian regular and decaf coffees are served, as well as a variety of premium hot teas and hot chocolate.
Four-Course Classic Fondue and Raclette Dinners
Served in the Cove Café by reservation only.
We have worked closely with several top restaurants in Geneva, Switzerland and with the manufacturers of authentic Swiss fondue utensils to bring you the classic Swiss fondue dinner. Wine paired with each course is a favorite, or order a bottle of wine or beer from our extensive list. Dinner is served at 7pm in the Cove Café on Fridays and Saturdays by reservation. Casual Dress is acceptable. Weather permitting, you may choose to dine on our deck under an umbrella.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast, Dinner
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Pub/Tavern on Premises: Limited to overnight guests
Rooms & Suites
Choose from 14 luxurious rooms at Richmont Inn including 10 rooms in the main house or our 4 secluded chalet suites. Treat someone special to a luxurious getaway at an affordable price. All stays include our full breakfast and signature dessert service served daily in the main lodge with stunning views of the Great Smokies.
- Accommodations: Efficiency, Suites
- # Rooms: 14
- Beds: Twin, Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Refrigerators, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards, Turndown Service
- Safes: In-Room, Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, GLBT Friendly, Limited Spa Services, Pub/tavern on Site, Wine/Spirits available
- Location Type: Mountains, Small Town/Village
Weddings & Events
Richmont Inn's Chapel in the Woods:
In keeping with our intimate, romantic atmosphere, we offer an outdoor wedding chapel complete with services for small groups. It is not for everyone, but it is quiet, private, and surrounded by lush forest. Our charming, outdoor "Chapel-in the-Woods" (open-air gazebo) is best suited for about a dozen people and within easy walking distance from the main lodge. You may choose your minister, bring your wedding cake, or we can provide. Our Cove Café or Chalet Great Hall are available for your reception . Make your wedding a memory of a lifetime emersed in the beauty of the Smoky Mountains.
See our website for more wedding information
- Events Supported: Private Parties, Ceremony, Receptions
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
"If you want to think "out of the box" you have to meet "out of the box."™
Richmont Inn's Chalet Conference Center is well suited for an upscale business meeting, Church, or family gathering. The Conference center seats up to 16 people for a meetings or formal dinners. Upon request, our trained resident chef is available.
Luxurious Corporate Suites
Gourmet Breakfasts, Luncheons, and Wine Dinners
Wi-Fi, Full A/V Support
Golf, Hiking, Picnicking, Biking, and Fishing
The conference/dining room is well suited for a business center seating up to 16 people for a casual meeting or formal dinner. Upon request, a resident chef is available to prepare catered dinners that may include wine pairings. The Inn is also able to create custom wedding cakes for your special day.
The Great Room with its viewing deck can accommodate 20-25 people comfortably for a buffet/stand up-dinner or cocktails. Its elegant decor and spectacular views are receiving rave reviews from a Chinese delegation, corporations, and state government officials who have used these facilities.
- Banquet Seating: 16
- Reception Seating: 20-25
- Max Capacity Classroom: 25
- Max Capacity Boardroom: 16
- Business Travel & Events Max Capacity: 20-25
- Total Rooms Sq Footage: 800
- Total Meeting Rooms: 1
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor
- Meeting Amenities: Onsite Catering
- Meeting Types: Retreats