A romantic Cape Cod bed and breakfast in Falmouth, Massachusetts. The Palmer House Inn is a well-loved mainstay of Falmouth’s picture-perfect Historic District, clustered around a quintessential New England Village Green. Carefully curated to preserve its historic character, the bed and breakfast has been updated to provide you with the modern comforts you would expect. Our Queen Anne Victorian inn offers 17 rooms (4 of them dog-friendly) each with private bath, air conditioning, and its own individual charm and unique architecture.
A delicious breakfast is served each morning in our dining room. The daily selection includes a fruit-based dish, a home baked or locally prepared bread or bread dish, & a main entrée. We are happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions with advanced notice at check-in.
Falmouth is a Currier & Ives Cape Cod Victorian seaside resort with a storybook Main Street that features artisan shops, international fine dining, theatre, opera, a harbor and ten beaches! Main Street, bike trails, bus depot and a host of other destinations are within walking distance of our quaint Massachusetts getaway.
Palmer house is a clean-air facility and is a no smoking zone both in its buildings and anywhere on its grounds.
- Minimum Stay Required: Weekends, Holidays, Peak Season
- Pet Friendly: Limited
- Smoking Policy: Smoke-Free
- Family Friendly: Over 12
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property
Food & Wine
Start your vacation day with a yummy home-cooked three-part breakfast prepared with love by our kitchen wizards! If you have dietary restrictions or allergies, we will happily prepare a meal for you that accommodates those needs. All we ask is that you let us know when you check in, to give our kitchen time to prepare.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables, Set Times
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Complimentary Snacks
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
Rooms & Suites
We have two types of rooms for you to choose from: Our Classic rooms are furnished in a Victorian style to complement the architecture and vintage of our inn. Our Luxe rooms are decorated in the soft, pleasing pastel color schemes so often associated with Cape Cod. Our two-bedroom cottage with its large deck and hidden garden gives you wonderful privacy!
- Accommodations: Cottages, Suites
- # Rooms: 17
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Refrigerators, Telephones, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards, Turndown Service
- Entertainment: Cable TV
- Handicap Accessible: Full ADA
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Front Desk/Security: Business Hours
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, National Historic Registry, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Location Type: Suburban, Coastal, Small Town/Village
Weddings & Events
Cape Cod Weddings at The Palmer House Inn
The Palmer House Inn offers attentive service to make your small, intimate Cape Cod wedding unforgettable. Let the traditional elegance of this 1901 Queen Anne Style Victorian home be the backdrop for your special day. Hold your ceremony at the nearby church or beach of your choice. Then relax at the Inn with your
We specialize in elopement packages for a truely intemate experience. For more information, on Cape Cod Elopements go to our website.
- Events Supported: Elopement
Business Travel & Events
Small Business Meetings & Executive Team-building Luxury Accommodation in Falmouth, Cape Cod
The Palmer House Inn is an excellent setting for the small corporate business meeting whether it is for team-building, off-site training or a new product roll out for the executive level management. The Inn is one of Cape Cod’s most elegant accommodations and is located in the Historic District of Falmouth Village. Appropriate facilities are available for board level presentations, interactive instruction sessions and corporate retreats. The Palmer House Inn offers seclusion and privacy that foster a productive meeting while remaining within easy access of fine dining, shopping and recreational activities.