LIMITED TIME: Book our Mother's Day Package today,
“The level of service and accommodations here would rival most any inn or hotel we've visited,” says The San Francisco Chronicle of this Monterey bed and breakfast.
Set amidst an acre of spectacular gardens on a quiet, oak-studded hillside, the Old Monterey Inn is a Monterey California bed and breakfast that exudes romance and warmth. The 1929 half-timbered English Tudor inn offers superb Monterey lodging with every room of this delightful bed & breakfast overlooking the inn’s uniquely beautiful gardens. Inside, guests will find fantastic attention to detail, the hallmark of this romantic Monterey B&B. The inn’s owners have lovingly imbued every element with extra touches, such as remarkably fluffy featherbeds and the delectable breakfasts served each morning, allowing this Monterey bed and breakfast to achieve near perfection.
"Recommended by prestigious Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report, this charming Monterey inn is sure to delight!" -- AAAA Mobil Travel.
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Smoke-Free
- Family Friendly: Yes
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
Food & Wine
- Breakfast Seating: Communal
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine, Spirits
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
Rooms & Suites
- Accommodations: Suites
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Featherbeds, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Telephones, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wired, Wireless, Complimentary
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
- Location Type: Coastal