Get away from it all, relax and rejuvenate at our comfortable granite manor house, completed in 1862, on a 100-acre estate within the White Mountain National Forest. Settle into one of eight spacious, romantic guest rooms, five luxurious suites or two pet-friendly cottages which offer couples or families a bit more independence. The guest spaces at our New Hampshire bed and breakfast are individually appointed and each has a working wood burning fireplace.
Here in Crawford Notch, where outdoor activities abound in every season, we are spared both television and cell phone signals; however, you are only a click away from complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the main inn building. A wonderful five-course dinner and full country breakfast are served in the fireplaced dining room overlooking the pond and gardens located on the grounds of our New Hampshire B&B. Visit with Gypsy, our Bernese Mountain dog. Secluded, yet near to all that the Mt. Washington Valley has to offer. Notchland... a magical location.
Select Registry member since 1996
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
Food & Wine
- Meals Offered: Breakfast, Dinner
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Evening Cocktails
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine, Spirits
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Restaurant on Premises: Open to the public
- Pub/Tavern on Premises: Limited to overnight guests
Rooms & Suites
Accommodations at Notchland Inn include eight Deluxe Rooms, five spacious Suites, and two Cottages, each individually appointed, all with private baths, and all with wood-burning fireplaces. Our two Cottages are pet-friendly accommodations.
You'll find these amenities in all rooms:
Fireplace and Matches
Iron and Ironing Board
CD Player / Alarm Clock
Soaps - Glycerine and Face Soaps
Shampoo and Conditioner
The Notchland Inn is a non-smoking environment.
- Accommodations: Cottages, Suites
- # Rooms: 15
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Featherbeds, Fireplaces, Full Kitchen, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Rollaway Available, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards
- Entertainment: iPod Docking Stations, Music Library, Video Library
- Safes: Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite
- Inn Amenities: Valet Parking, Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, Restaurant on Site, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Wine/Spirits available
- Location Type: Rural, Mountains
- Minimum Stay Required: Weekends
- Inkeepers Pets: Inside
- Pet Friendly: Limited
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
- Family Friendly: Yes
Weddings & Events
Notchland is a wonderfully beautiful, magical and romantic place to have your wedding, elopement or to renew your vows. Ceremonies can be held at any number of beautiful locations within the Inn or outside on the property.
Ed Butler, one of the innkeepers, is also a Justice of the Peace and would be happy to perform your ceremony. Of course, you are welcome to have any other officiant acceptable under NH laws perform the ceremony.
SMALL and INTIMATE WEDDINGS:
Some couples plan to celebrate their wedding with an intimate group of friends and family. We are happy to accommodate a group of up to 14 people for such a gathering. We expect that you and your guests will stay with us at the Inn and, for weekends, holidays and the foliage period, we require a two- or three-night minimum.
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 20-49
- Events Supported: Elopement
- Wedding Services & Amenities: Wedding Planner, Officiant, Photographer
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor