The Maple Leaf Inn is a delightful Bed and Breakfast set in a scenic part of Central Vermont. The Inn is surrounded by sixteen acres of trees and sits back from the highway affording our guests a quiet, peaceful getaway. The Maple Leaf Inn has seven guests rooms all with private baths and radiant heat in the floors. The majority of the rooms have king beds and several of the rooms have wood burning fireplaces. The building was built in 1994 as a bed and breakfast so all amenities have been carefully thought out to enhance our guests experience.
We are conveniently located near Silver Lake and are an easy drive to other locations such as Woodstock, VT, the Vermont Law School, Simon Pearce, the Quechee gorge, Dartmouth and King Arthur Flour. Take advantage of the hiking, biking, skiing, snowshoeing, antiquing, fishing and boating in this beautiful area. You might even catch a glimpse of moose, bear or deer on our property. Escape from your hectic routine to relax and enjoy the serenity and beauty that is Vermont.
- Minimum Stay Required: Weekends, Holidays
- Inkeepers Pets: Inside
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
- Family Friendly: Over 12
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Wine/Spirits available
Food & Wine
Each day we greet you with a sumptuous candle lit breakfast, served in front of our fireplace in our cheerful dining room. A typical breakfast consists of three courses - a first course of freshly baked scone, muffins or Danish pastry, followed by a fresh/cooked fruit course such as bananas with a lemon caramel sauce or perhaps fresh strawberries with creme' fraiche or a poached pear with raspberry sauce. Some mornings our entree' is a savory dish such as our Dijon egg puff or country sausage egg bake. Other mornings you may enjoy our sweeter offerings such as stuffed French toast (with Nancy's secret stuffing) or a croissant a la' orange. Each breakfast is served with coffee, tea, hot chocolate or hot cider as well as a selection of juice. If you have specific dietary restrictions or food allergies, please let us know at the time of your reservation and we will accommodate your needs.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages, Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Complimentary Snacks, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Evening Cocktails
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Restaurant on Premises: No
- Pub/Tavern on Premises: No
Rooms & Suites
Our intimate bed and breakfast in Vermont offers the ideal relaxing getaway near charming Woodstock, VT. All of our guest rooms have individually controlled air-conditioning and heating. Amenities include hair dryers, cozy bathrobes, fluffy towels, fine bath toiletries and a pillow library where you may "check out" the perfect pillow for your comfort. Satellite television with premium movie channels is provided in each guest room and there is a DVD movie collection consisting of some old romantic classics and some new releases for your viewing enjoyment. Satellite internet access (WiFi) is provided for free throughout the inn. Books, puzzles and board games are available as well.
- Accommodations: Efficiency, Suites
- # Rooms: 7
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Telephones, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards, Turndown Service
- Entertainment: Cable TV , DVD/Blu-Ray Players, iPod Docking Stations, Video Library
- Handicap Accessible: Full ADA
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite, Business Hours
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Business Center, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Wine/Spirits available
- Location Type: Rural, Small Town/Village