Sitting atop a mountain overlooking the ridges of the Blue Ridge Mountains and Sautee Valley of North Georgia, Lucille's Mountain Top Inn & Spa is a small luxury inn and day spa designed for your comfort and relaxation. Located in the heart of Georgia wine country, just outside the Village of Sautee, Lucille's is an ideal spot for exploring all the natural wonders and activities of the mountains and valleys of North Georgia. Relax in total comfort in one of our spacious guest rooms furnished with luxury linens and with designer touches throughout. Wake up to mountain views and enjoy a gourmet breakfast served in Lucille's dining room or on the back deck looking over the mountains and valley. Then spend the day exploring the beautiful backroads of the mountains and visiting the many unique shops, galleries and country markets. Enjoy a leisurely mountain afternoon sampling award-winning wines at some of the scenic wineries just minutes from the inn. Or you can spend the day hiking to one of the nearby waterfalls, fly fishing on a pristine mountain river, playing a round of golf on a scenic mountain course, mountain biking or horseback ridiing. Take a picnic lunch and head out on one of National Geographic's "500 Spectacular Drives of a Lifetime" through the mountains located right outside Lucille's backdoor. After your adventures, return to Lucille's for an afternoon at the Spa, relaxing with a soothing Swedish Massage, Hydrating Facial or Feet-in-the-Clouds treatment. Then sit back and relax in a rocking chair on the back porch with a glass of wine or craft beer while you enjoy the sun setting over the mountains.
Lucille's Mountain Top Inn & Spa is "where restoration meets the mountains" in North Georgia.
Please see our website for complete details on rental policies: https://www.lucillesmountaintopinn.com/policies.htm
- Minimum Stay Required: Weekends, Peak Season
- Inkeepers Pets: Outside Only
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Smoke-Free
- Family Friendly: No
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Fitness Center, Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
Food & Wine
Breakfast is one of the highlights of a stay at Lucille's. We serve a two or three course breakfast to your table everyday in Lucille's Dining Room, looking over the Blue Ridge Mountains and Sautee Valley. We start with a fruit dish, such as Zinfandel Poached Pears, Maple Baked Apples or a Fresh Strawberry Peach Smoothie. Fresh baked breakfast breads are one of our passions, so we almost always serve two varieties, like hot Lemon Scones with Lavender Sugar, Chocolate Ganache Brioche or Creme Brulee French Toast.
The main course is usually a savory egg dish, like a Brie and Veggie Egg Strata or Lucille's own German Baked Eggs, accompanied by a hearty serving of Sage Sausage or thick sliced Applewood Smoked Bacon.
And be sure to save room for dessert. Every evening Lucille's serves delicious homemade desserts like Double Chocolate Kahlua Cake, Carmel Turtle Cookies, or Fresh Lemon Cake with Lemon Zest Frosting.
A perfect start for an evening of sweet dreams.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables, Flexible Times
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Restaurant on Premises: No
- Pub/Tavern on Premises: No
Rooms & Suites
Step into one of Lucille's private, comfortable guest rooms and very soon you will start to relax. Each room is individually decorated in subtle tones and furnished with luxury linens. All guest rooms have private bathrooms and individual heat/AC controls. Some have whirlpool or bubble massage tubs, walk-in showers with dual rainshower heads, fireplaces, towel warmers and hair dryers. Wake to the smell of a fresh cooked breakfast and slip into a plush Lucille's robe while you enjoy the view from your window.
- Accommodations: Apartment, Efficiency, Suites
- # Rooms: 13
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Refrigerators, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards
- Entertainment: Cable TV , DVD/Blu-Ray Players, Video Library
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: No
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, Dedicated Spa Facilities, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Wine/Spirits available
- Location Type: Mountains, Small Town/Village
Weddings & Events
Our wedding headline says it all: "A beautiful backdrop for the start of something special." Lucille's has hosted hundreds of small weddings and intimate elopements and we enjoy seeing many of those happy couples return year-after-year on their anniversary. Our affordable Small Wedding and Intimate Elopement Packages take away all the stress so that the bride and groom can enjoy every moment of their special day and still have the beautiful and memorable wedding that every couple deserves.
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 20-49
- Events Supported: Private Parties, Ceremony, Elopement
- Wedding Services & Amenities: Officiant, Florist, Photographer, Decorator
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
Lucille's is an ideal location for team meetings, workshops and seminars.
Our comfortable conference room and its furnishings ensure your meeting will be highly productive, and our location and guest rooms are sure to please your attendees.
Creative catering options for lunch, dinner and receptions are available, from simple sandwich platters for ten to elaborate four-course dinners for 35.
Lucille's meeting services make your planning easy and stress-free.
- Banquet Seating: 24
- Reception Seating: 24
- Max Capacity Outdoor: 30
- Max Capacity Theater: 18
- Max Capacity Classroom: 15
- Max Capacity Boardroom: 12
- Business Travel & Events Max Capacity: 25
- Total Rooms Sq Footage: 426
- Total Meeting Rooms: 1
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
- Meeting Amenities: Dedicated Conference Center
- Meeting Types: Business Meeting, Retreats, Social