Named in the Top 25 Small Hotels! Lookout Point is a luxurious yet comfortable inn featuring twelve guest rooms and a private condo, offering an unforgettable experience! Our Hot Springs Bed and Breakfast is the perfect choice for a special getaway, romantic honeymoon, or a business traveller seeking excellent accomodations. With a stunning view of Lake Hamilton and the low-lying Ouachita mountains from every guest room, you'll be pampered from the moment you enter the inn. All of the fun Hot Springs happenings are just moments away, making Lookout Point a great home base for your Arkansas vacation.
In addition to a delightful gourmet breakfast created by one of the Eight Broads in the Kitchen, our guests are treated to an afternoon Innkeeper's Reception that includes homemade dessert, appetizers, wine and tea. What is better than sipping a glass of iced tea (or wine) on the shady patio, soothed by the sounds of falling water, watching birds at the feeders, and lulled by the gorgeous lake view? Ahhh. You may even decide to walk our garden labyrinth.
Come enjoy the comprehensive pampering plus the peace & tranquility of award-winning Lookout Point. Our caring and professional team will assist in creating a memorable vacation.
We are a top destination for the perfect honeymoon in Hot Springs, named the best Arkansas inn by Southern Living Magazine, November 2017.
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Wine/Spirits available
- Member Since: 2003
Check-in at 3pm or later. Check-out by 11am.
Children over 6 welcome in limited guest rooms. Our condo is perfect for families with children of any age.
Dogs welcome in 4 guest rooms (first floor).
Deposit required. See website for full cancellation policy.
- Minimum Stay Required: Weekends, Holidays
- Pet Friendly: Limited
- Smoking Policy: Smoke-Free
- Family Friendly: Over 6
Food & Wine
Indulge in a hearty breakfast each morning at our bed and breakfast in Hot Springs, AR: From Strawberry Croissant French Toast to Bacon Artichoke Frittatas. Our dishes feature local ingredients, including herbs from our own Lookout Point gardens. Enjoy your freshly prepared breakfast in our beautiful dining room, or on the patio by the waterfall accompanied by Lookout Point’s special blend coffee.
Breakfast is served from 8-9:30 am, and a "grab & go" breakfast is available for guests that need to depart earlier. Early risers will find freshly brewed coffee ready at 7am. Ahhh, sipping coffee on your deck while watching the sun rise on the Lake Hamilton. Heaven!
Owner Kristie Rosset is honored to be a part member of the foodie blog Eight Broads In The Kitchen, and her creative recipes can also be found in their cookbook.
Indulge in the “food of the gods” every Wednesday at Lookout Point! Breakfast begins with a fresh fruit appetizer such as Strawberry Sundae, featuring the inn’s homemade Glorious Granola, and topped with berries, a banana slice, whipped cream, and of course, chocolate. Or try a unique Arkansas specialty: chocolate gravy atop warm biscuits. Or banana split waffles with warm syrup.
In the afternoon, our Innkeepers Reception includes a homemade dessert, chocolate covered strawberries, and Godiva Chocolate Liqueur. After dinner, you’ll find a chocolate surprise with Lake Champlain Chocolates placed in a golden bag at your door.
Don't miss our daiy Innkeepers Reception (4-5:30pm) featuring a yummy homemade desserts, appetizers, teas, and wine.
Private Full Service Dinner for Two, $130
Backpack with Lunch for Two
Enjoy a hike with a fresh lunch prepared just for you. Bottle of wine available, too.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables, Flexible Times
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages, Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Complimentary Snacks, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Complimentary Evening Hors d'oeuvres, Picnics Available, Room Service
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
Rooms & Suites
Choose rooms and suites with King or Queen beds at our Romantic Arkansas Bed and Breakfast, a Lakeview Terrace, or our private nearby 2 bedroom lakefront vacation rental. All accommodations feature breathtaking views of Arkansas’s Lake Hamilton and our beautifully manicured gardens. Of course, since the inn was built new in 2002, every room enjoys a private bathroom with all the modern amenities. Comfy beds dressed in fine linens and triple sheets ensure a sound sleep. With comfortable chairs, high speed Wifi internet access as well as a TV/DVD or VCR and telephone--what more could you need?
Most guests rooms offer a private porch or balcony, whirlpool tubs for two, and a gas or year-round electric fireplace. Visit our room comparison chart for full details. The King Suites provide a mini-fridge and microwave ensuite.
- Accommodations: Efficiency, Suites
- # Rooms: 13
- Beds: Twin, Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Private Entrance, Telephones, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards, Microwaves, Laundry Facility
- Entertainment: Cable TV , DVD/Blu-Ray Players, iPod Docking Stations, Video Library
- Safes: In-Room, Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Full ADA
- Internet Services: Wired, Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite, 24 hr
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services, Business Center, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Wine/Spirits available, Concierge Services
- Location Type: Mountains, Waterfront, Waterview
Weddings & Events
Elegant Hot Springs weddings happen here… Let the Lookout Point Lakeside Inn make a special social gathering an event to remember. The Inn is beautifully suited to host occasions, including your intimate wedding in Hot Springs, plus small receptions, elegant bridal showers, and sites for bridal portraits. A variety of wedding packages are available, including Arkansas Elopement Packages.
The location of our Hot Springs bed and breakfast is perfect for couples wanting a romantic setting to hold a meaningful wedding ceremony and lovely reception. Beautiful Hot Springs weddings may be held outside in the lush lakeside gardens or inside the luxurious inn. Lookout Point promises to professionally assist you in creating a perfectly romantic, gorgeous and stress-free wedding. Every bride and groom deserves a special day for the beginning of their married life!
Learn more about our Hot Springs, AR Elopement Packages!
Hot Springs AR Weddings
Let us help you plan your dream wedding on Lake Hamilton!
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 1-19
- Events Supported: Ceremony, Receptions, Bridal Luncheon, Elopement
- Wedding Services & Amenities: Wedding Planner, Officiant, Florist, Decorator
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
The inn's lakeside setting inspires creativity and team work, providing a fantastic site for a board meetings or Arkansas business retreats. The meeting room, equipped with wifi, comfortably accommodates 16 persons. Luncheon service is available, and the meeting room includes coffee set-up and warm cookies in the afternoon.
- Banquet Seating: 20
- Reception Seating: 20
- Max Capacity Classroom: 16
- Max Capacity Boardroom: 16
- Business Travel & Events Max Capacity: 16
- Total Meeting Rooms: 1
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor
- Meeting Amenities: Onsite Catering
- Meeting Types: Business Meeting, Retreats