Experience beautiful Virginia Wine Country and savor our three, or five course menu or chefs tasting menu, with freshly picked vegetables and herbs from our garden and an abundance of fruits from the orchard of our charming Northern Virginia Bed and Breakfast. Our award-winning wine list will provide the perfect addition to your romantic Virginia weekend getaway. Our enchanting Shenandoah bed and breakfast is perfect for awakening or rekindling romance, a proposal, anniversary, birthday, small weddings and elopements or an exceptional DC weekend getaway from today’s hectic world.Enjoy traveling the back roads of Virginia during your stay at our picturesque bed and breakfast in Virginia, and discover fabulous wine tasting, antiquing, golfing, horseback riding, and even ballooning near the scenic Blue Ridge Parkway area. Or just unwind in front of a cozy fire or on our lovely porch with a glass of wine, relishing the simpler pleasures of Virginia Wine Country.
Explore the deep shade of summer, the solitude of winter, the brilliance of fall and the dazzling growth of spring during your enjoyable stay at our beautiful White Post inn. If a "year in Provence" is not an option, enjoy a romantic DC weekend getaway to our delightful Virginia B&B and experience our exceptional Virginia restaurant where you can restore your spirit with outstanding French cuisine and gracious, attentive, service that is the heart of any true Auberge. We are perfectly located for those looking for a Washington DC weekend getaway!
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Pool, Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
A one evening restaurant reservation is required with a Friday or Saturday night weekend stay.
Please call Reservations for Seating Times
Packages & Specials
Packages are not valid on holiday weekends.
Packages cannot be used with any other offers or discounts.
Taxes, beverages, alcohol, and gratuities are not included in package rates.
Meals, taxes and additional add-ons not included in package rates.
Room rates are subject to change during holidays and holiday weekends.
Fireplaces & Swimming Pool
Fireplaces are available only from October 31st- February 28th
Our pool is open seasonally and is located at the Villa la Campagnette and is available to all overnight guests
Swimming Pool Hours: 10:00am -8:00pm Wednesday – Sunday.
CLOSED Monday & Tuesday
Children & Pets
Well behaved children over the age of 10
NO PETS ALLOWED, you may borrow ours!
Because of our small size, a last minute reservation affects us significantly.
We do require a 10 day cancellation notice
Last minute cancellations, regardless of the reason, will result in charging your credit card for one night’s stay
You are welcome to send a family member or a friend in your place
In order to cancel a reservation, please call the office and get a cancellation number
What if the babysitter cancels, someone gets sick or you can’t get away from work?
For a non-refundable fee of $30.00 per night, which can be purchased only at the time of booking, you may cancel up until 48 hours before the day of arrival with no additional charge
For questions or additional information please contact us at 540.837.1375.
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
- Family Friendly: Over 6
Food & Wine
Indulge yourself at our quintessential French Country Inn.The Premier Guest Rooms and Elegant Suites at our Virginia Inn capture the essence of the French countryside with luxurious amenities including steam baths, Jacuzzi tubs, and cozy fireplaces. We feature cheerful yet elegant decor, with faux walls, Provencale fabrics and antiques to create an atmosphere of a true "Auberge" for the perfect romantic Virginia getaway. A full gourmet breakfast is included each morning featuring our Homemade Granola, Fresh Fruit, and Yogurt with Homemade Breakfast Breads & Croissants, followed by a delectable appetizer.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Picnics Available
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine, Spirits
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Restaurant on Premises: Open to the public
- Pub/Tavern on Premises: Open to the public
Rooms & Suites
Indulge yourself at our quintessential French Country Inn. The Premier Guest Rooms and Elegant Suites at our Virginia Inn capture the essence of the French countryside with luxurious amenities including steam baths, Jacuzzi tubs, and cozy fireplaces. We feature cheerful yet elegant decor, with faux walls, Provencale fabrics and antiques to create an atmosphere of a true "Auberge" for the perfect romantic Virginia getaway. A full gourmet breakfast is included each morning featuring our Homemade Granola, Fresh Fruit, and Yogurt with Homemade Breakfast Breads & Croissants, followed by a delectable seasonal main course menu.
- Accommodations: Efficiency, Suites
- # Rooms: 14
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Private Entrance, Rollaway Available, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards
- Entertainment: Cable TV , CD Players
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite, Business Hours
- Inn Amenities: Pool, Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, Restaurant on Site, Pub/tavern on Site, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Wine/Spirits available, Concierge Services
- Location Type: Rural, Mountains
Weddings & Events
Looking for the ideal location for your next business retreat? Break away the typical hotel atmosphere and inspire your team at our world class Virginia bed and breakfast! L'Auberge Provençale can offer space to host a variety of functions, from creative sessions and team building to corporate retreats and strategic planning. Leisure activities nearby include great golfing, canoeing, hiking, private winery tours and even hot air ballooning. Your team will truly appreciate our luxurious accommodations in an intimate setting with award winning food and attentive yet unobtrusive service. L'Auberge Provençale Bed and Breakfast is only 1.5 hours from Washington DC, just 45 minutes from Dulles Airport, and accessible by private jet just 10 minutes from Winchester Airport. The inn has been the favorite meeting place of such companies as Oracle, Pfizer, Sysco, NACC, and various government agencies. Our private meeting room can accommodate up to 16 people with a wide variety of audio/visual equipment that can be arranged for your meeting such as flip charts, LCD, slide projectors, overhead projector and screens.
For more information, please send an email to email@example.com or give us a call at our toll free number 1-800-638-1702.
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 50-99
- Events Supported: Private Parties, Ceremony, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinner, Bridal Luncheon, Elopement
- Wedding Services & Amenities: Wedding Planner, Caterer, Florist, Photographer
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
For an executive or small retreat style meeting L'Auberge Provencale is the perfect setting. We provide all the technical capabilities with the professional ambience to conduct a productive meeting. Our concierge service will help with co-ordinating a team building activity on site or off. https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g57529-d82986-Reviews-L_Auberge_Provencale_Bed_and_Breakfast-Boyce_Virginia.html
- Banquet Seating: 70
- Reception Seating: 75
- Max Capacity Outdoor: 125
- Max Capacity Boardroom: 28
- Business Travel & Events Max Capacity: 28
- Total Meeting Rooms: 1
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor
- Meeting Amenities: Onsite Catering
- Meeting Types: Business Meeting, Retreats, Social