Lambertville House, once a stagecoach stop for weary travelers on their way to Philadelphia, sits majestically in the heart of Lambertville, New Jersey. The 26 guest rooms and suites are appointed with period and reproduction furniture, marble baths and every modern convenience and amenity for the sophisticated traveler. The New Jersey boutique hotel is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places, has been host to celebrities, dignitaries, government officials and discerning guests since 1812. Lambertville and the adjacent town of New Hope offers vibrant culture, spectacular restaurants, distinctive shopping, first class entertainment and festivals. Our restaurant offers a unique and delectable menu for your dining pleasure and arguably the "best martini in town". If visiting in the warmer months the outdoor courtyard and front porch is the perfect spot for relaxing and a little people watching. Easily accessible from the metropolitan centers of New York, Trenton and Philadelphia, the Lambertville House Hotel is a gracious retreat with a staff dedicated to providing memorable experiences for our guests. Lambertville House has been the proud recipient of the AAA Four Diamond Award of Excellence for the past 15 years.Always a popular meeting site, Lambertville House has a Conference Center with 4 distinctive meeting rooms for up to 100 people with state of the art audio visual equipment to meet the needs for team building, executive retreats, corporate meetings and symposiums. It is an especially lovely spot for special occasions, weddings, and rehearsal dinners.
Select Registry member since 2009
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Fitness Center, Free Onsite Parking, Wine/Spirits available
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Smoke-Free
Food & Wine
Lambertville House is pleased to welcome Dish Catering.The ‘Dish’ is…Michele Pulaski, Chef & Proprietor, established Dish Catering in 2002. Now, along with her team, Dish is excited to share her love for food and hospitality at the Historic Lambertville House Hotel. Known for fresh flavorful food, impeccable customer service and creative style, Dish is at your service in the kitchen.
The menu features small plates, Cheese & Fine Charcuterie. The menu is updated frequently and seasonally adjusted to bring guests a most delicious experience. Open for lunch and dinner at the Lambertville House Hotel.
The hotel lounge is a popular meeting space offering an impressive martini menu and an equally varied selection of fine wines and premium liquor and beer. Come enjoy a classic martini, a smooth single-malt scotch, a glass of wine, or one of our locally brewed beers. Our wine menu is updated often and many seasonal spirits and beers are featured year round. A cozy atmosphere fills the bar with crackling fires in the winter. In the warmer months, a 24-seat patio and a covered front porch creates the perfect spot to watch people walk from Lambertville, NJ back and forth to New Hope, PA.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Breakfast: Available for additional charge, Available Off-site
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: No
- Offered Amenities: Room Service
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine, Spirits
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Restaurant on Premises: Open to the public
Rooms & Suites
European inspired hotel with 24 elegantly appointed guest rooms in the Main House and two intimate Carriage House Rooms. All guest rooms are individually decorated and filled with a sophisticated blend of reproductions and modern comfortable furnishings.
- Accommodations: Suites
- # Rooms: 26
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Refrigerators, Telephones, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Turndown Service, Laundry Service, Dry Cleaning
- Entertainment: Cable TV , iPod Docking Stations
- Safes: In-Room, Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wired, Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite, 24 hr
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, Restaurant on Site, National Historic Registry, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Wine/Spirits available
- Location Type: Small Town/Village
Weddings & Events
The Historic Lambertville House Hotel...a charming, elegant and intimate venue for special events and wedding! Brides may reserve Lambertville House with the utmost confidence that her day will be flawless. From intimate gourmet affairs to bridal luncheons and rehearsal dinners, Lambertville House Hotel is the quinessential setting for a truly memorable affair!One Wedding at a time...at Lambertville House all the attention is on you as we hold only one wedding at a time! Get married in our courtyard amongst seasonal foliage and our charming Koi pond. Complete with natural lighting, covered terrace, gas fireplace and elegant decor, the Livery Room and Parlor is a beautiful location for an indoor ceremony or reception. The 1812 Room is our largest event room and an elegant setting for dinner and dancing up to 80 people!
We can arrange it all at Lambertville House!
Bridal Party Weekends
Wedding Ceremonies and Weddings
Post Wedding Brunches
Luxurious Overnight Accommodations
- Events Supported: Private Parties, Ceremony, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinner, Bridal Luncheon
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
Lambertville House Hotel is the only 4 Diamond Rated Hotel in all of Lambertville and New Hope and the premier location for executive meetings and team building retreats. Our conference rooms have private entrances, natural lighting, elegant decor, state of the art audio visual and high speed internet. Our professional meeting planner will gladly help coordinate all details of your program!We Mean Business...
Four meeting Rooms with natural lighting and state of the art technology
Meeting Packages for the ease of planning
Complimentary wireless Internet throughout the hotel
1.5 Hours from New York City, 50 Minutes from Philadelphia
1/2 Hour from Princeton and Bridgewater NJ
A unique setting that facilitates a positive learning experience!
Set in the charming and historic river town of Lambertville, NJ
Walk to restaurants, antique shops, art galleries and historic landmarks
Beautifully appointed guest rooms with jetted tubs and gas fireplaces
Enjoy a signature cocktail in our hotel bar, the Quilted Pig.
- Banquet Seating: 80
- Reception Seating: 100
- Max Capacity Outdoor: 60
- Max Capacity Theater: 229
- Max Capacity Classroom: 198
- Max Capacity Boardroom: 95
- Business Travel & Events Max Capacity: 100
- Total Meeting Rooms: 4
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
- Meeting Amenities: Onsite Catering
- Meeting Types: Business Meeting, Retreats, Social