In the heart of the village, only 3 blocks to the picturesque schooner filled harbor that has made Camden a "must see", the inns are perfect for your coastal Maine vacation.
The Inns at Blackberry Common, Camden, Maine bed and breakfasts, are not "common" at all! With two sister inns set side by side on over an acre of whimsical gardens, it is a true oasis with meandering pathways, hidden garden niches, and even a herb and blackberry patch.
Our stately 200 year old Colonial, true to its New England origins and the 1849 Victorian mansion, with original tin ceilings and ornate plaster moldings together create the charm Maine Explorer's Guide calls "the prettiest interiors in Camden".
Gourmet breakfasts, using fresh local ingredients and our own herbs in favorites like Maine Apple Pear pancakes, herbed omelets and our award winning French Toast with Blackberry Sage sauce start your day. Dinner is served for inn guests during the Quiet Season and Chef Jim's culinary classes have earned our rating in "Gourmet Getaways: Top 50 Places to Cook and Learn".
Adventure is right out the door! Walk to the harbor, sail aboard a Maine schooner, hike to the top of Mt. Battie, stroll through unique shops, visit renowned galleries and lighthouses. We'll pack you a picnic...share our favorite spots and you'll bring home a lifetime of memories.
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
Food & Wine
- Meals Offered: Breakfast, Dinner
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine, Spirits
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
Rooms & Suites
Choose from eighteen guestrooms and suites each with private bath. Rooms in the main inns are stately, with original hardwood floors, ornate plaster trim and even tin ceilings. Carriage House suites offer king sized beds and luxurious baths with whirlpool or soaking tubs. For a romantic getaway choose a Garden Suite with a hidden garden entrance or Treetops with a deck overlooking the berry patch.
All our guestrooms are air conditioned for your summer comfort. Many rooms offer the warmth of a gas fireplace and a luxurious bath with whirlpool or soaking tub. King and queen sized bed, topped with featherbeds are each wrapped in fine custom linens.
Traveling with a child? Bringing Mom along? Ask about our two room quiet suite, perfect for those times!
- Accommodations: Efficiency, Suites
- # Rooms: 18
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Featherbeds, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards
- Entertainment: Video Library
- Safes: In-Room, Front Desk
- Internet Services: Wireless
- Corporate Rates: No
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Wine/Spirits available
- Location Type: Coastal, Small Town/Village
- Pet Friendly: Limited
- Smoking Policy: Smoke-Free
- Family Friendly: Yes