Located at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, this historic plantation boasts a brilliant combination of modern elegance and historic charm.
We invite you to Escape, Unwind, and Indulge at the historic Inn at Willow Grove! Located at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, this beautiful manor house offers luxurious accommodations perfect for relaxing getaways, memorable weddings, romantic honeymoons, productive staff retreats, and so much more.
From the moment you walk in the door you will be greeted by unsurpassed service. Leave your bags in the car and enjoy a glass of Prosecco at check-in while your personal butler carries your belongings to your room. If you're in the mood for some pampering, Escape to our intimate spa for a massage. To Unwind, take a stroll through the lush gardens or relax with a glass of sweet tea on one of our southern-style porches, which overlook a serene park-like setting. When hunger sets in, let yourself Indulge with a farm-to-table fine dining experience at our Vintage restaurant which has been recognized by Forbes Travel Guide for its award-winning cuisine. The Pub is a more casual option if you'd like to relax with friends over a glass of wine or two, choose from our deluxe wine list which earned the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence.
Our rooms feature sitting areas, gas fireplaces, private porches, and spa-style bathrooms with heated tile floors, large soaking tubs, and heated towel bars. You won't go to bed before hot tea and a delicious sweet treat from our chef are brought to your room at turn down. Wake up in the morning to hot French-pressed coffee and fresh house-made beignets. There isn't a detail we haven't thought of, come stay with us and see for yourself!
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
- Pet Friendly: Limited
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
Food & Wine
Serving lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch the Vintage's seasonal menus showcase gourmet, locally sourced cuisine. Dine in the restaurant for an intimate, fine-dining experience, or venture over to the Pub for more casual fare. Our top-rated restaurant and award-winning wine list is sure to keep your taste buds intrigued!
- Meals Offered: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Breakfast: Available for additional charge
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Complimentary Evening Hors d'oeuvres, Room Service
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine, Spirits
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Restaurant on Premises: Open to the public
- Pub/Tavern on Premises: Open to the public
Rooms & Suites
When you stay at The Inn at Willow Grove, you will be amazed at every turn. Our attention to detail is what makes our accommodations so luxurious and unforgettable! Each room features a spa bathroom with heated floors and towel bars, along with gas fireplaces in the sitting areas. With your own personal butler at your fingertips, relaxing will be the only thing on your mind.
- Accommodations: Cottages, Suites
- # Rooms: 25
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Private Entrance, Refrigerators, Telephones, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Turndown Service
- Entertainment: Cable TV
- Safes: In-Room
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite
- Inn Amenities: Fitness Center , Pool, Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Dedicated Spa Facilities, Restaurant on Site, Pub/tavern on Site, National Historic Registry, Wine/Spirits available, Concierge Services
- Location Type: Rural, Mountains, Small Town/Village
Weddings & Events
Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains at the heart of Central Virginia’s horse & wine country, The Inn at Willow Grove provides a beautiful landscape for a destination wedding of your dreams. We offer several event and ceremony spaces to choose from, including the lush Boxwood Gardens, the Hall for an intimate gathering, and the elegant Barn and Ruins for a larger celebration. Our overnight accommodations allow for every element of your wedding to take place in one location, from the rehearsal dinner, to bridal and grooms luncheons, to a farewell brunch. You’ll never have to leave our estate. At The Inn at Willow Grove, we give thought to each and every detail. Our award-winning events team is committed to making your day absolutely perfect.
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 100-199
- Events Supported: Private Parties, Ceremony, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinner, Bridal Luncheon, Elopement
- Wedding Services & Amenities: Wedding Planner, Caterer
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
If you're looking for a unique place to host your corporate retreat or meeting, we offer a wide variety of meeting spaces that will feel worlds away from busy schedules, never-ending to-do lists, and ringing phones! Please call us for more information about our offerings.
- Business Travel & Events Max Capacity: 150
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
- Meeting Amenities: Onsite Catering
- Meeting Types: Business Meeting, Retreats, Social