Located in the idyllic town of Weston, our romantic Ludlow area Bed and Breakfast is the perfect location for relaxing couples getaways, shopping, antiquing or sightseeing trips and all manner of outdoor activities in any season. Our inn in Weston, VT ideally located in close proximity to all towns and areas of interest for great day trips. Weston itself has the famous Vermont Country Store and the renowned Weston Playhouse, as well as other great shops and galleries, the much sought after Weston Priory, and the Kinhaven Music School.
After a busy day exploring the area, return to our Southern Vermont bed and breakfast and relax in your room, sit on our deck or gazebo, or simply put your feet up with a glass of wine or a cup of tea and a good book from our extensive library. Enjoy the sights and fragrances of our seasonal gardens or take a stroll through the greenhouse and enjoy our extensive orchid collection. Later, enjoy a sumptuous dinner in our romantic, candlelit dining room with live piano music nightly and boasting a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence. Fall asleep at the end of the day in your well appointed room with plush and comfortable bedding. After a restful night, start your new day with a full country breakfast before setting out on a new Vermont adventure.
- Minimum Stay Required: Weekends, Holidays, Peak Season
- Inkeepers Pets: Inside
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
- Family Friendly: Over 12
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
Food & Wine
The Inn at Weston dining room is intimate and candlelit, with an attached cozy pub with fully stocked bar, and outdoor dining on our deck and gazebo in warmer weather. The restaurant is open from mid May through March. During spring months, many local restaurants, both fine dining and casual, are available for our guests. Central air conditioning is provided indoors. The dining room at our Weston, VT Restaurant also contains a grand piano, and live piano music is provided nightly. Our Wine Spectator Award of Excellence assures a wide selection of the finest wines. The cuisine is regional American and all menu items are prepared to order in our kitchen using the freshest of local Vermont ingredients whenever possible. Vegetarian/Vegan options are always available. The menu changes seasonally and "Specials" are offered frequently. Dietary restrictions are always honored. Due to our proximity to the Weston Playhouse, the Inn at Weston is a great location for pre-theater dining all summer. Whether you are celebrating a special occasion or looking for relaxing night out, you are always welcome at our inviting Vermont inn.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast, Dinner
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Evening Cocktails, Picnics Available, Room Service
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine, Spirits
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Restaurant on Premises: Open to the public
- Pub/Tavern on Premises: Open to the public
Rooms & Suites
The Inn at Weston offers lodging near Ludlow, VT that has been designed for relaxation and comfort.
- Accommodations: Suites
- # Rooms: 13
- Beds: Twin, Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Featherbeds, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Rollaway Available, Telephones, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards
- Entertainment: DVD/Blu-Ray Players, iPod Docking Stations, Music Library, Video Library
- Handicap Accessible: Full ADA
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, GLBT Friendly, Restaurant on Site, Pub/tavern on Site, National Historic Registry, Wine/Spirits available, Concierge Services
- Location Type: Rural, Mountains, Small Town/Village
Weddings & Events
The Inn at Weston is a wonderful location for a romantic Vermont wedding. The Inn offers complete wedding services including assistance with planning, photography, and a wedding officiant who can make your ceremony as religious or secular as you wish. Smaller ceremonies can take place in the Inn's library or cozy pub while larger ceremonies can take place outdoors on our deck and gazebo or any of our several gardens. Or you may choose to have your ceremony in either of Weston's beautiful New England style churches, both of which are nearby the Inn. Chef Craig Cornell will work closely with you to develop a customized menu for your rehearsal dinner or reception. Up to sixty guests fit comfortably in the Inn's dining room, while larger parties can be held outdoors on the deck and gazebo or in a tent on the Inn's grounds and gardens. However your special day unfolds, the Inn's experienced staff will be there to help you every step of the way. All inclusive Elopement Packages are also available.
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 100-199
- Events Supported: Private Parties, Ceremony, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinner, Bridal Luncheon, Elopement
- Wedding Services & Amenities: Wedding Planner, Officiant, Caterer, Florist, Photographer, Decorator
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
"The Inn at Weston is the perfect location for corporate retreats in Vermont, small business meetings, and more. The Inn has 13 rooms which can accommodate 26 people, plus several cots for a few extra guests if needed.
Corporate guests can enjoy a sumptuous breakfast, after which our expansive dining room can then be configured as needed for a meeting. Coffee, tea, pitchers of water, in-room luncheon and anything else your could need can be provided for the meeting. Wired Internet access is available, as well as free wi-fi. The Inn also features several inside and outside break out space if needed. In the evening our staff is happy to arrange a cocktail hour with appetizers out on the deck or in front of the roaring fireplace in winter months before an authentic Vermont dining experience and award winning wine list to end the day."
- Banquet Seating: 50-60
- Reception Seating: 50-60
- Max Capacity Outdoor: 150
- Business Travel & Events Max Capacity: 26
- Total Meeting Rooms: 3
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor
- Meeting Amenities: Onsite Catering
- Meeting Types: Business Meeting, Retreats, Social