Immerse yourself in luxury and comfort in this meticulously restored Tidewater Virginia Historic Landmark. Our Bed & Breakfast Inn features eleven beautifully decorated guestrooms, spacious common areas, peace, privacy and tranquility. Warner Hall is the perfect waterfront plantation setting for romantic celebrations, personal rejuvenation, family reunions and corporate reteats.
Known for superior service, food and genuine hospitality, our friendly and knowledgeable staff will see to every detail of your stay. Enjoy our delicious daily gourmet breakfasts in the beautifully appointed Dining Room or River Porch. Stroll down to the Boat House for a kayak or canoe expedition. Relax on one of our classic southern porches with a glass of lemonade or a or a glass of complimentary everning wine. Enjoy a game of chess or backgammon in the spacious and comfortable Drawing Room, or relax in front of the fireplace in our Parlor Bar with a good book from one of our libraries. Whatever you do, you’ll be revived, refreshed and relaxed after your Warner Hall experience.
Charming shops, antiques stores, art galleries and restaurants are located in nearby Historic Gloucester, Yorktown and and Mathews. Enjoy the stunning riverfront scenery of the Colonial Parkway as you make your way through the Historic Triangle of Colonial Williamsburg, Yorktown and Jamestown. Numerous championship golf courses, wineries, beaches and state parks are within a 45 minute drive. Bush Gardens, the Ferguson Center for the Performing Arts, the Chrysler Museum and the state capitol of Richmond and the Norfolk Harbor are within an hour's drive.
Warner Hall resonates with architectural wonders and genealogical significance and is honored to be listed by the National Register of Historic Places and the Virginia Historic Landmarks Commission.
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Wine/Spirits available
- Member Since: 2007
- Minimum Stay Required: Weekends
- Inkeepers Pets: Inside
- Pet Friendly: Limited
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
- Family Friendly: Over 6
Food & Wine
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables, Flexible Times
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages, Complimentary Snacks, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Evening Cocktails, Complimentary Evening Hors d'oeuvres
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine, Spirits
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Restaurant on Premises: No
Rooms & Suites
Your comfort is our primary concern. Our guests continually tell us that we have thought of everything! Our spacious guestrooms are beautifully decorated with period antiques and sumptuous designer fabrics. Individual climate-control, heavenly mattresses, comfortors, non-allergenic pillows, flat screen TVs, radios and ipod docking stations, spa robes, hairdryers, irons, bottled water, chocolates, Gilchrist and Soames bath amenities and home-made treats are an every day standard! Ten foot ceilings, inviting sitting areas and amazing views permeate the entire Georgian Colonial Manor house. You may never want to leave your room! A full gourmet Breakfast and complimentary snacks and soft beverages is included in your room rate.
- Accommodations: Adjoining rooms/suites
- # Rooms: 11
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Telephones, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards
- Entertainment: Cable TV , DVD/Blu-Ray Players, iPod Docking Stations, Music Library, Video Library
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Front Desk/Security: Business Hours
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, Limited Spa Services, National Historic Registry, Wine/Spirits available
- Location Type: Rural, Coastal, Waterfront
Weddings & Events
- Events Supported: Private Parties