The Inn, a Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania bed and breakfast, is a casually elegant and comfortably appointed escape of charm and class. Among the rolling hills and farmlands of rural Pennsylvania, The Inn at Turkey Hill is considered "an oasis along the interstate."
Just a moment off Interstate 80, minutes from downtown Bloomsburg and Bloomsburg University, guests are treated to a hospitable atmosphere of towering maple trees and friendly ducks waddling about the courtyard.Rejuvenate yourself in one of our guest rooms attractively furnished with reproduction pieces, give in to the allure of a whirlpool bathtub and a gas burning fireplace, or take advantage of some of our amenities such as free wifi and an electric car charging station.A casual Brewpub and award winning restaurant are located on the property featuring creative, world-class cuisine and a critically acclaimed wine list along with a friendly and accommodating staff to cater to every need. Enjoy a continental breakfast featuring a hot entree in the Greenhouse dining room.
Select Registry member since 2002
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Wine/Spirits available
- Pet Friendly: Limited
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
Food & Wine
Fine cuisine with the home-style flair of a bed and breakfast. In the Farmhouse restaurant dinner is served seven days a week from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. in one of three lovely dining rooms.
Our menu changes regularly to ensure the finest and freshest ingredients while using Pennsylvania-grown, organic produce, meats and cheese as much as possible. An educated and friendly staff offers the best dining service available with recommendations and an attentive air.
Also on the property is a renovated 1839 bank barn transformed into a brewpub and casual dining establishment. The Turkey Hill Brewing Company Pub and Grille features house-brewed beer in a unique and diverse environment. The Pub opens daily at 4pm.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast, Dinner
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables
- Breakfast Service: Continental
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Evening Cocktails, Room Service
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine, Spirits
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Restaurant on Premises: Open to the public
- Pub/Tavern on Premises: Open to the public
Rooms & Suites
- # Rooms: 23
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Refrigerators, Telephones, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards, Microwaves, Laundry Facility, Laundry Service
- Entertainment: Cable TV , CD Players, Music Library, Video Library
- Safes: In-Room, Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: 24 hr
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Laundry Facility, Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services, Business Center, GLBT Friendly, Restaurant on Site, Pub/tavern on Site, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Wine/Spirits available
- Location Type: Rural
Weddings & Events
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 1-19
- Events Supported: Private Parties, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinner
Business Travel & Events
The Inn at Turkey Hill is not one of your typical Pennsylvania meeting facilities. Our attractive Bloomsburg, PA bed and breakfast offers many levels of event planning to fit an array of needs.
A refined alternative to the traditional banquet hall, The Inn at Turkey Hill offers two dining rooms for a small reception of up to 24 people. Centrally located in North Central Pennsylvania, the Inn is convenient for corporate retreats, day meetings, and dinner parties. Our staff will be pleased to help you accommodate all of your guests' needs.
Day Meetings are available Monday through Friday only (The Day Meeting must be out of the room by 4:30.)
Full Day (8:00-4:30) ...$200.00
Half Day (four hours) ...$100.00
Coffee/Tea/Soft Drink Service ...$3.00 per person*
Continental Breakfast ...$8.95 per person*
*Price does not include 18% service charge or sales tax
12 or less in Stencil Room
13 or more in Mural Room (separate tables)
Audio/Visual equipment must be arranged by patron with the exception of a screen and flip chart.
Tables must be scattered in order to accommodate any audio/visual equipment.
Telephone line is available in Mural Room only.
High-speed, wireless Internet is available throughout the inn.
Reservations must be made at least seven days in advance for a Day Meeting with lunch, with a 24-hour cancellation policy.
Day Meeting reservations must be held with a credit card.