An oceanfront hideaway, this luxury Lincolnville, Maine inn offers stunning ocean views and private beach access, beautiful gardens, privacy, highly customized concierge services, and spa amenities. Set on more than five secluded acres, this waterfront Maine bed and breakfast inn is just minutes from the picturesque village of Camden, Maine. Gentle waves brushing the rocky Maine coastline will be just outside your window.
You will awaken to extraordinary sunrises across Penobscot Bay before indulging in a sumptuous breakfast in the oceanfront conservatory at this romantic Maine getaway. In the evenings, relax in the warmth of the cherry-paneled library with a glass of fine wine or cocktail of your choice and watch the moon rise over the bay.
The Inn offers 12 luxury accommodations including beautifully furnished rooms and suites in the Main House and the Garden House, as well as romantic, casually elegant cottages at the water's edge. This oceanfront retreat in mid-coast Maine offers tranquility for discerning travelers who value service. All accommodations feature exceptional views, private deck, fireplace, air conditioning, free WiFi, flat screen tv/dvd/cd/iPod dock , private luxury bath, fine linens, and other amenities.
Enjoy private access to the water, walk on the beach and in beautiful gardens, experience exceptional service, and still have easy access to neighboring towns--Camden, Rockland, Rockport, Belfast, Lincolnville Beach, day trips to Bar Harbor, Acadia, Pemaquid, plus hiking, kayaking, sailing, art, antiques, unique shops, fine restaurants, lighthouses and more at this luxury Maine inn.
- Minimum Stay Required: Peak Season
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Smoke-Free
- Family Friendly: Over 12
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Fitness Center, Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Laundry Facility, Wine/Spirits available
Food & Wine
A sumptuous three-course breakfast is offered in our oceanfront conservatory daily and included in the room rate at our Camden area inn. Enjoy Maine specialties and local and organic produce. Lighter fare is also available, including fresh fruit, freshly baked breads, and Sunrise Point granola. Dietary restrictions and special requests happily accommodated with notice. Our inn also features a full bar and complimentary refreshments (fresh fruit, chocolates, home made cookies, tea, coffee, and soft drinks). Exceptional fine dining and casual local seafood is available nearby for dinner.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages, Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Complimentary Snacks, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Evening Cocktails, Picnics Available
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine, Spirits
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Restaurant on Premises: No
- Pub/Tavern on Premises: No
Rooms & Suites
Twelve accommodations are available at our coastal Maine inn, including three beautifully furnished rooms in the Main House, five casually elegant cottages and two loft accommodations as well as two-one bedroom suites in the Garden House. Stunning water and garden views, plus a private deck, fireplace, air conditioning, private bath ( cottages and rooms with large soaking tubs or Jacuzzis), comfortable furnishings, free wireless, flat screen tv/dvd/cd/iPod doc, phone, fine linens, luxurious robes, mini refrigerators, room safes, cottages and king rooms have a wet bar and microwave, and other amenities. Inn has private access to the water, concierge service, guest computer, fine wines and spirits, and an extensive collection of books and movies. Open late-April to mid-November.
- Accommodations: Cottages, Efficiency, Suites, Adjoining rooms/suites
- # Rooms: 12
- Beds: Twin, Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Bathrobes, Featherbeds, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Private Entrance, Refrigerators, Telephones, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards, Microwaves, Turndown Service, Laundry Facility, Laundry Service
- Entertainment: Cable TV , CD Players, DVD/Blu-Ray Players, iPod Docking Stations, Music Library, Video Library
- Safes: In-Room, Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: No
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Laundry Facility, Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services, Business Center, GLBT Friendly, Limited Spa Services, Dedicated Spa Facilities, Wine/Spirits available, Concierge Services
- Location Type: Rural, Mountains, Coastal, Waterfront, Waterview, Small Town/Village
Weddings & Events
The Inn at Sunrise Point's immaculate grounds and breathtaking ocean views offer the perfect setting for your small wedding or elopement. Our experienced staff and available in-house officiant, spectacular surroundings and elegant accommodations will provide a memorable and romantic celebration.
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 1-19
- Events Supported: Private Parties, Ceremony, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinner, Bridal Luncheon, Elopement
- Wedding Services & Amenities: Wedding Planner, Officiant, Caterer, Florist, Photographer
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
Our oceanfront grounds and facilities are delightfully suited for your small group's business meetings and retreats. Our staff will customize services to meet your group needs including seating for up to twenty-four, small break-out rooms for smaller groups, and individual work stations. Our gourmet breakfast is included each morning and catering may be arranged. Experienced and thoughtful innkeepers will assist your members with local activities such as hiking, sailing, island exploration, dining and antiquing.
- Banquet Seating: 24
- Reception Seating: 24
- Max Capacity Outdoor: 24
- Max Capacity Theater: --
- Max Capacity Classroom: 24
- Max Capacity Boardroom: 18
- Business Travel & Events Max Capacity: 24
- Total Meeting Rooms: 2
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor
- Meeting Amenities: Onsite Catering
- Meeting Types: Business Meeting, Retreats, Social