Our beautiful guest rooms coupled with exceptional amenities and friendly hospitality offer an ideal getaway for your perfect Berkshires vacation or event. Situated on 12 acres, the 1906 estate features two updated buildings in addition to the original house, beautiful gardens, an outdoor heated pool, wraparound porch, original sculptures donated by Carl Kanter (a former guest of the inn), and a well-equipped fitness room. Come and see us to find out why our Massachusetts inn has been a major hospitality fixture in the state for over thirty years!
Select Registry member since 1986
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Fitness Center, Pool, Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property
- Minimum Stay Required: Weekends, Peak Season
- Pet Friendly: Limited
Food & Wine
Relax and indulge yourself in our wonderful complimentary breakfast prepared daily. Linger over your coffee, or have a quick bite in preparation of your day - either way, owner Lisa's offerings will not disappoint. Whether you prefer a simple breakfast of yogurt, fresh fruit and homemade granola, or are ready to indulge in our featured entree, we always want you to leave the table feeling happy, relaxed and satisfied. Self-serve coffee is ready at 7 am for early risers and we are proud to say we serve some of the best coffee in the world! Barrington Coffee Roasting Company, located nearby in Lee, hand roasts their beans and delivers them to us weekly. We grind and brew for you fresh each morning! Prefer tea? Sample our variety from Harney and Sons. Breakfast is served from 8:30 to 10:00 am, with a featured entree that changes daily.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables, Flexible Times
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages, Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Complimentary Snacks, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Complimentary Warm Cookies before bed
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
Rooms & Suites
The Barn features four deluxe suites designed for the ultimate escape for he most discriminating guest. Berkshire venues were used as the inspiration for these lovely and elegant accommodations. All four barn suites feature a four poster king size bed with luxury bedding. The bathrroms all are enhanced with granite and marble and have a large double whirlpool, separate shower, and private commode. A gas controlled fireplace and your own private deck overlooking the woods complete this escape from the ordinary. Individual Keurig coffeemakers are included for your enjoyment. The Cottage features four romantic and individually appointed suites designed to indulge your senses. Amenities in all the cottage house suites include a gas fireplace and king size bed . Large double whirlpools are included in the Kashmir & St Andrews suites. Individual Keurig coffeemakers are included for your enjoyment. Main house rooms feature the charm of the guilded age 1906 Georgian style mansion with modern amenities. All rooms feature modern private bathrooms with with deluxe amenities and appointments.
- Accommodations: Efficiency, Suites
- # Rooms: 16
- Beds: Twin, Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Private Entrance, Refrigerators, Rollaway Available, Telephones, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards, Turndown Service
- Entertainment: Cable TV , DVD/Blu-Ray Players, iPod Docking Stations, Music Library, Video Library
- Safes: In-Room, Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite
- Inn Amenities: Fitness Center , Pool, Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Business Center, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, Limited Spa Services, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Location Type: Rural
Weddings & Events
Where the past and the present mingle for a moment
Stage your next special event at The Inn at Stockbridge, a peaceful & idyllic setting for small weddings, family reunions, anniversary or birthday celebrations and corporate meeting or retreats.
The walls of the 1906 mansion have witnessed many vows being pledged, many glasses raised and many tears of joy that come with new beginnings.
We work one on one with each client to customize each event to suit individual tastes, budgets and requirements. From cocktails to hors d’oeuvres to a 5 course plated meal, your wish is our command. We do everything from planning your menu and selecting your wines to choosing your décor & design. We can even arrange for outside service providers (photographers, florists, musicians). We can accommodate up to 40 guests
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
When you stay at The Inn at Stockbridge you'll enjoy the:
amazing variety of fun-filled activities close by
peaceful, fresh-air, country setting (no airports, freeways or trains)
relaxed comfort of an elegant mansion with private bathroom
natural beauty of the berkshires and surrounding countryside
full use of living room, sitting room, fireplace seating area and dining room
delicious, full breakfasts
high-speed wireless Internet, cable TV and reliable cell phone connections
hot tub with full back massage jets and views of the berkshires
The Inn at Stockbridge is so comfortable and convenient that many local residents have their
family and friends stay with us during visits. Call us today at 1-888-466-7865 to find out more about
the inn, to ask any questions you might have about the rooms or to check on room availability.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Can Accomodate Your Family Reunion, Your Holiday Gathering,
or Special Event!
- Banquet Seating: 40
- Reception Seating: 40
- Max Capacity Outdoor: 40
- Business Travel & Events Max Capacity: 40
- Total Meeting Rooms: 4
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
- Meeting Amenities: Onsite Catering
- Meeting Types: Retreats