Imagine the perfect atmosphere for a relaxing, romantic couples' getaway, or the ideal location for a shopping adventure with friends. The Inn & Spa at Intercourse Village offers our guests exclusive accommodations, exceptional cuisine, and an old world elegance that can be appreciated in this fast-paced world.
In the heart of one of the nation's richest agricultural districts lies a little village where time stands still and you can hear the rhythmic clip-clop of the horse and buggies traveling down Main Street.
Our memorable part of the world will enchant you with its quaint shops, beautiful scenery, and rich history as you stroll through this rare wall-less museum.
Our unique property offers the opportunity to stay in one of our Historic Main House rooms, spacious 400 sq. ft. Homestead suites or one of our opulent 465-600 sq. ft. Jacuzzi Grand suites. Once you've settled into this serene environment, allow us to tempt you with a relaxing spa service at our onsite Spa.
A place of tranquility and renewal awaits you at The Spa at Intercourse Village. Rejuvenate your mind, body and soul with massages, facials, maincures, peidcures and waxing services.
It is the Thomas family's desire that this property provide a warm and welcoming place for folks to find a respite from the stress of life.
"When you choose to stay with us, we hope you have an enjoyable and memorable time and that you feel the peace and presence of God at our Inn. We have a wonderful staff to greet and assist you with anything you may need. We trust that when you arrive as guests, you depart as friends."
Select Registry Property member since 2004
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property
Food & Wine
Breakfast is sure to be one of the highlights of your stay.
Allow soft music, fresh flowers, candlelight, and delightful aromas to surround your senses as you gather around the table with the other guests in our elegant dining room. Relax and enjoy being served our five course delicious breakfast.
It is our goal for each of our guests to have an enjoyable and memorable experience beginning with an extraordinary start to their day. We can accommodate your dietary needs upon request.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary, Available Off-site
- Breakfast Seating: Communal, Set Times
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages, Complimentary Snacks, Room Service
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
Rooms & Suites
Discover exquisite, all inclusive accommodations and finest amenities, here in the heart of Amish Country. For those seeking old world elegance, enjoy a room or grand suite in the 1909 Historic House. If a more intimate getaway is what you crave, stay in one of our spacious and accommodating country Homestead Suites. And for the ultimate in romance and relaxation, find respite in one of our impressive Grand Suites.
- Accommodations: Suites
- # Rooms: 9
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Entrance, Refrigerators, Telephones, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards, Microwaves, Turndown Service
- Entertainment: Cable TV , CD Players, DVD/Blu-Ray Players, iPod Docking Stations, Video Library
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: No
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Business Center, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, Dedicated Spa Facilities, National Historic Registry
- Location Type: Rural, Small Town/Village
Since we are a smaller bed and breakfast, cancellations significantly affect us and therefore we carry a 7 day change or cancellation policy.
All of our buildings are No Smoking. All guests must be 18 years of age or older.
We are unable to accommodate Pets.
No children allowed.
- Minimum Stay Required: Peak Season
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
- Family Friendly: No
Weddings & Events
Your romantic journey begins at the Inn & Spa...Call and speak to our property mananger who will help you tailor a package to fulfill your individual needs.
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 50-99
- Events Supported: Ceremony, Receptions
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Outdoor