Welcome to our romantic bed and breakfast in Vermont, where we offer the perfect combination of rustic charm with elegant splendor. Here, you will find yourself surrounded by lush green hillsides, flower-covered meadows, serene ponds, and flowering perennial gardens all in the heart of the Sugarbush area in the Mad River Valley.
As soon as you step inside our Waitsfield Inn, you'll be charmed by a relaxing environment with beautiful rooms and suites, relaxing gathering rooms, and soothing music. This unpretentious atmosphere allows you to truly leave the cares of day to day life behind while you unwind and relax. All of our rooms boast beautiful views and amenities that will surpass your expectations while our decadent breakfasts start your day off right. And whether you're here for a low key escape or to get married on our gorgeous grounds, our staff is passionate about making sure every single detail is taken care of so your stay is seamless, relaxing and enjoyable. Please take some time to learn more about our Warren, VT area bed and breakfast and plan your stay today!
We welcome guests over the age of 15 unless you are reserving all 12 rooms of our Inn. We love pets but sadly, we are currently a pet-free property. Ask us about local pet spas and overnight accommodations for your beloved pet.
- Minimum Stay Required: Weekends, Holidays, Peak Season
- Inkeepers Pets: Outside Only
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
- Family Friendly: Over 12
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Laundry Facility, Wine/Spirits available
Food & Wine
Start your day with a meal that is as delightful as your surroundings at our classic Vermont Inn. Every day, we serve distinctively exquisite breakfasts whether it's fluffy delicious pancakes drenched with local maple syrup, savory Croque Madame or Eggs Benedict, fresh fruit waffles or another one of our delectable creations. You'll also wake up to the delightful scent of Vermont-roasted coffee and freshly squeezed juice and an assortment of fruits. Our freshly-roasted coffee goes perfectly with our homemade muffins, pastries, coffee cake or sweet breads that are baked daily at our Waitsfield bed and breakfast. Fruit and cereal are also available. Served from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m., you can enjoy your breakfast in our sun-filled breakfast room with views of Mad River Valley gardens and hills, or outside on our beautiful terrace when the weather is nice. We serve coffee and tea starting at 7:30 a.m. and will happily accommodate dietary restrictions or allergies or provide creative boxed breakfasts if you are on-the-go early.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables, Communal
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages, Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Complimentary Snacks, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Complimentary Evening Hors d'oeuvres, Picnics Available
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine, Spirits
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Restaurant on Premises: No
- Pub/Tavern on Premises: No
Rooms & Suites
As soon as step inside your room at our Vermont bed and breakfast, you'll know that you're in a truly special place. Each one of our 12 rooms has its own distinct personality with rich wooden touches, beautiful views and an ambiance that allows you to truly relax. Sweet dreams are waiting for you on our tempurpedic beds while you snuggle under a down comforter. Your own personal temperature preferences are at your fingertips with individually controlled AC and heat. Lounge in a robe, provided for each room and especially handy for rooms with steam showers or over-sized whirlpool tubs. Also, make sure to reserve a room with a fireplace for extra romance and coziness during your Vermont bed and breakfast stay.
- Accommodations: Suites
- # Rooms: 12
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Featherbeds, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Rollaway Available, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards
- Entertainment: Cable TV , iPod Docking Stations
- Safes: In-Room, Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite, 24 hr
- Inn Amenities: Pool, Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Laundry Facility, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, National Historic Registry, Wine/Spirits available, Concierge Services
- Location Type: Rural, Mountains, Ranch/Farm, Small Town/Village
Weddings & Events
The wedding of your dreams awaits you at The Inn At Round Barn Farm.
Whether you envision your special day indoors or outdoors, during the summer or winter - or any time in between - we have everything you need to ensure your wedding happens exactly as you've dreamed. Our lush gardens and serene ponds are situated beautifully all around our property and provide a lovely landscape while meandering to our terrace that is perfect for an outdoor ceremony. Our fully restored barn house is both rustic and elegant at the same time and is truly magical place to celebrate your love, especially during the winter. And with our culinary services that provide you and your guests with seasonal menus that are created from fresh local ingredients, paired with a magical setting, prepare to have your expectations surpassed. Everything you need is already here - even a Justice of the Peace. Now all we need for your magical day is you! Contact us today to start planning your perfect Vermont wedding.
Let Us Sweat The Small Stuff
Our team of expert event planners has thirty years of experience that allows us to navigate you through one of the biggest events of your life seamlessly while ensuring that no detail is neglected. Our relationships with local vendors creates a strong network of trusted businesses that we are confident to recommend to our guests whether it's a florist, musicians or photographers. We will help you every step of the way so that you can enjoy the planning phase and watch your dream wedding come together.
Our Waitsfield inn offers twelve beautiful guestrooms, including one lovely and spacious suite. You can view each of our rooms by visiting the Lodging page. There are also more than 2,000 lodging beds within a 10 mile radius of our Sugarbush inn to accommodate additional guests. We are situated in the country, yet only 40 minutes from the Burlington International Airport.
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 200+
- Events Supported: Private Parties, Ceremony, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinner, Bridal Luncheon, Elopement
- Wedding Services & Amenities: Wedding Planner, Caterer
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
Our Vermont bed and breakfast is the perfect place to hold your next event! An unpretentious ambience, stellar customer service and our staff's obsession with detail provides the perfect combination to ensure your next event or retreat is a success. Our expert event planning staff is able to customize your event and is on hand to take care of all the details down to amenities, services and wonderful Vermont catering services.
- Banquet Seating: 12-200
- Reception Seating: 12-200
- Max Capacity Outdoor: 200
- Max Capacity Theater: 200
- Max Capacity Classroom: 75
- Max Capacity Boardroom: 24
- Business Travel & Events Max Capacity: 200
- Total Rooms Sq Footage: 1000
- Total Meeting Rooms: 3
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
- Meeting Amenities: Onsite Catering
- Meeting Types: Business Meeting, Retreats, Social