Welcome to "TIARA" - THE INN AT RICHMOND Allure, our relaxing and gracious four-seasons country inn located in the center of The Berkshires in the quaint town of Richmond, Massachusetts which is next to many Berkshires attractions including Tanglewood in Lenox (6 miles); Norman Rockwell Museum in Stockbridge (8 miles); Pittsfield treasures including The Colonial Theatre, Barrington Stage Company in Pittsfield, MA;and of course, The Hancock Shaker Village,just down the road (2.7 miles).The Inn offers an unparalleled colonial experience through its pastoral setting along with ...
* A Main House with six guest rooms including three suites, and a common Library, Dining Room, Parlor and Garden Room
* Four Cottages, of which three have full kitchens
* One fabulous penthouse at the riding arena which it overlooks that sleeps up to 8 people
* The Berkshire Equestrian Center, our full service stables providing stalls for guests that would like to bring their horses along
* A state-of-the-art indoor riding arena
* A newly renovated and heated barn-lounge with pool table, widescreen, and gathering areas
* Wireless Internet... Complimentary beverages... heart breakfast... and more.
Enjoy The Inn at Richmond's grounds in winter for cross country skiing and snow-shoeing when the weather permits and in summer lounging in our perennial gardens, hiking or taking advantage of the beauty with your art supplies and create your masterpiece.
Whatever your preference, you will find that our historic, 27-acre Berkshire properties will provide you with the "escape-from-today" to which you will want to repeatedly return.
We look forward to greeting you whether you are staying or just visiting to look us over. Either way, you are welcome.
Food & Wine
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
Rooms & Suites
Each luxurious and elegant guest room, suite and cottage has a private bath, queen or king-size bed, air conditioning, cable TV and telephone. Firm-but-plush mattresses ensure a restful, re-energizing night's sleep. For your convenience, many amenities are provided, including Pharmacopia toiletries, comfy Cypress robes, hairdryers, irons and ironing boards.
- Accommodations: Cottages, Efficiency, Suites
- # Rooms: 9
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Full Kitchen, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Private Entrance, Refrigerators, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards
- Entertainment: Cable TV , CD Players, DVD/Blu-Ray Players, Video Library
- Safes: In-Room, Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, GLBT Friendly
- Location Type: Coastal, Small Town/Village
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Smoking Policy: Smoke-Free
- Family Friendly: Yes