A breathtaking property on the shores of Pleasant Lake and just minutes from historic New London, NH, Inn at Pleasant Lake is the perfect year-round getaway. We are a full-service country inn that offers comfortable accommodations and award-winning gourmet dining in a tranquil New England setting. All junior suites and classic rooms feature high-quality linens, private bathrooms, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Most of the rooms offer stunning views of the Lake and Mount Kearsarge. Each morning we delight our guests with a delicious hearty breakfast. Afternoons include a rejuvenating afternoon tea. Enjoy strolling through New London’s quaint shops, art galleries, and the famous New London Barn Play House, or spend a day at the Inn relaxing on the beach and paddling on Pleasant Lake. During the winter spend a day on the slopes at Mount Sunapee Resort or ski Ragged Mountain, snowshoe or Nordic Ski on our local trails, or just sneak away for a romantic getaway. End your perfect day with an unforgettable dining experience at our #1 rated restaurant – Oak & Grain. Come and enjoy relaxed elegance at the historic Inn at Pleasant Lake! We offer privacy for groups whether it’s your wedding celebration, business retreat, family reunion, or just a special dinner.
Select Registry member since 2016
• A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking
• Weekends May through the end of October require a two-night stay. Columbus Day requires a three-night minimum.
• If cancellations are needed we require notice 14 days in advance.
• all alcoholic beverages consumed on the Inn's property must be purchased from the Inn. We are happy to serve you wine, beer or spirits from our full bar upon request.
• When booking 5 or more rooms at a time, an eight-week cancellation policy will be in effect for cancellation of rooms.
• Rates are for double occupancy, additional guest will cost $25 per night.
• Check-in is between 3:00 pm and 9:00 pm check out is at 11:00 am. If other accommodations are needed they can be made.
• Smoking is not permitted
• Room Rates and Food and Beverages are subject to 9% NH rooms and meals tax.
- Minimum Stay Required: Weekends, Holidays, Peak Season
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
- Family Friendly: Yes
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
Food & Wine
Be our guest and share spectacular lake view dining in a setting as world-class as our service and as tasteful as our food. Dinner at Oak & Grain is a fine dining experience featuring a five-course, locally sourced pre-fixe menu, that our guests say is not to be missed. Wednesday thru Sunday we offer a single seating including a cocktail hour and special chef’s presentation – the table is yours for the night. Historic venue, breath-taking views of Pleasant Lake and Mt. Kearsarge, unparalleled service, amazing flavors – come discover why our guests rate us as New London’s best fine dining.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables, Flexible Times
- Breakfast Service: Continental, Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Evening Cocktails, Picnics Available
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine, Spirits
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Restaurant on Premises: Open to the public
- Pub/Tavern on Premises: No
Rooms & Suites
Our New London bed and breakfast includes 5 junior suites and 5 classic rooms, each offering high-end linens, Wi-Fi internet, and private bathrooms. Most of our accommodations offer views of Pleasant Lake and Mount Kearsarge, and several of our suites have whirlpool tubs and separate sitting rooms with additional sleeping options for small groups or families. A full breakfast in our lake view dining room is included with your stay, as well as afternoon tea. Guests will also enjoy semi-private access to Pleasant Lake, including a sandy beach and complimentary watercraft for exploring the Lake.
- Accommodations: Apartment, Suites
- # Rooms: 10
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Hair dryers, Rollaway Available, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
In addition to our standard features, we offer rare access to our private community beach, with complimentary use of resort amenities including watercraft, tennis courts, bocce courts, beach volleyball, basketball court, and hand-crafted patio games and puzzles.
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: No
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, GLBT Friendly, Restaurant on Site, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Wine/Spirits available
- Location Type: Rural, Mountains, Waterfront, Waterview, Small Town/Village
Weddings & Events
Inn at Pleasant Lake provides a stunning backdrop for romantic New Hampshire weddings. If you are looking for an intimate event we offer several small elopement and destination wedding packages, or we can host large celebrations up to 200 guests. Our award-winning chef will help you design the perfect menu for a memorable event. Get married in our garden setting with unforgettable views of Pleasant Lake and Mount Kearsarge.
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 100-199
- Events Supported: Private Parties, Ceremony, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinner, Bridal Luncheon, Elopement
- Wedding Services & Amenities: Wedding Planner, Officiant, Caterer
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
Inn at Pleasant Lake provides a unique setting for team retreats, meetings, or holiday parties. Our common rooms are quiet and we can guarantee total privacy and comfort. Rooms vary in size to accommodate different groups. Our full-service kitchen and bar will tailor refreshments and services to your unique needs. Audio and visual equipment is available upon request. We can assist you in putting together team building activities including scenic local hikes, skiing or snowshoeing, boat cruises, or beach activities. Enjoy award-winning dining and unique gatherings spaces that will boost your team’s creativity.
- Banquet Seating: 80
- Reception Seating: 65
- Max Capacity Outdoor: 200
- Max Capacity Boardroom: 30
- Total Meeting Rooms: 3
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor
- Meeting Amenities: Onsite Catering
- Meeting Types: Business Meeting, Retreats, Social