Unforgettable personality and unlimited possibilities await you at one of Vermont's most inviting getaways, the historic, family-owned Inn at Manchester.
Tucked away in the breathtaking landscape of the Green and Taconic Mountains, the Inn at Manchester provides an idyllic home base for exploration of Vermont’s cultural haven of Manchester. This year-round destination has something for everyone, including shopping, theatre, art, golf, skiing, hiking, fishing and more.
As always, there is no rule you ever have to leave our Manchester, VT bed and breakfast! Unwind beside the hearth in the living room or over a game of chess in the cozy den. Maybe take a stroll around our beautiful grounds, a dip in the pool, or just relax in a rocker on the porch. Then join us for cocktail hour in our cozy, living-room style pub – one of the places where guests gather to relax and socialize.
- Inkeepers Pets: Inside
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Smoke-Free
- Family Friendly: Over 12
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Gardens on Property , Wine/Spirits available
Food & Wine
A full breakfast is included in your room rate and is served from 8:00-9:30 am. If you need an earlier start, let someone from the Inn at Manchester family know, and your needs will be accommodated.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables, Communal
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Evening Cocktails
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine, Spirits
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Pub/Tavern on Premises: Open to the public
Rooms & Suites
All of our 21 rooms have private bathes, flat screen TVs, individual air conditioning units controlled by you, hair dryers, full length mirrors and incredibly comfortable bedding!
- Accommodations: Efficiency, Suites
- # Rooms: 21
- Beds: Twin, Double, Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards
- Entertainment: Cable TV
- Safes: In-Room, Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: 24 hr
- Inn Amenities: Pool, Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, Pub/tavern on Site, National Historic Registry, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Wine/Spirits available
- Location Type: Rural, Mountains, Small Town/Village
Weddings & Events
Whether you’re planning an intimate affair for two, a lavish gala or something in between, let us help make your day sensational. Available for weddings and special events, our 2,500 square foot Celebration Barn was designed to give our guests an intimate Vermont experience. It features hand-stained and distressed pine paneling, space for up to 150 in a variety of configurations and naturally, an outdoor fire pit. Whatever you’re celebrating, it will come to life here.
- Events Supported: Private Parties, Ceremony, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinner, Bridal Luncheon, Elopement
- Wedding Services & Amenities: Wedding Planner
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
With 2,500 square-feet and an open design, the Celebration Barn was designed for productivity and flexibility. Whether you’re hosting a private company meeting for 15 or a holiday party for 150, our event space offers an inspiring backdrop. Roomy and fully climate-controlled, the Celebration Barn is available to host events year-round. Let us help make your next gathering productive and stress-free.
- Banquet Seating: 10-150
- Reception Seating: 10-150
- Max Capacity Outdoor: 200
- Max Capacity Theater: 150
- Max Capacity Classroom: 150
- Max Capacity Boardroom: 150
- Business Travel & Events Max Capacity: 20
- Total Rooms Sq Footage: 2,500
- Total Meeting Rooms: 3
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
- Meeting Types: Business Meeting, Retreats, Social