The Inn on Lake Granbury, an award winning Granbury, Texas bed and breakfast and retreat located just 35 miles from Fort Worth, TX and the Dallas Metro area. The inn offers 15 luxury guest accommodations, a spacious meeting room for retreats and meetings and beautifully manicured grounds. It's the perfect destination for your dream lakefront wedding or a relaxing, yet productive overnight retreat in Texas.
This luxury inn and retreat was completely renovated and expanded in 2005 and 2009 to blend modern, upscale amenities such as jetted tubs, steam showers and heated bathroom floors, within the traditional cattle baron style. As you walk the grounds, enjoy the landscaped gardens and relax on the swing under 200 year old oak trees overlooking picturesque Lake Granbury.
Take a dip in our gorgeous saltwater pool and slide under the cascading waterfall on a warm North Texas day. The Inn is just a short walk to shopping and dining on the Square in Historic Granbury, ranked in the top 5 by Southern Living Magazine as one of the "Best Small Towns" in the U.S.
- Minimum Stay Required: Peak Season
- Inkeepers Pets: Outside Only
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
- Family Friendly: No
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Pool, Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
Food & Wine
Memorable getaways at our Inn and retreat start with a delicious full breakfast every morning. The Inn offers breakfast in its dining room starting at 9am on most days. Breakfast is included with the room rate and consists of:
A sweet dish
An egg dish
Meat, usually bacon or sausage
Coffee, tea, water, and juice are also served.
In the morning, prior to breakfast, we offer homemade breakfast bread, juice, and coffee in the main house. Dishes such as Upside Down Banana Walnut French Toast or Blueberry Blintz Souffle, to name a few, are among the most popular breakfast items. On weekends we serve breakfast between 9-10am in our dining room.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables, Communal, Set Times, Flexible Times
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages, Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Complimentary Snacks, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Evening Cocktails, Complimentary Evening Hors d'oeuvres, Picnics Available
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Restaurant on Premises: No
- Pub/Tavern on Premises: No
Rooms & Suites
Each guestroom, guest suite or guest house at our Inn and retreat is luxurious and unique – some with heated bathroom floors, steam showers, showers with body jets, stone fireplaces, relaxing sitting areas, and outside porches or balconies. All have an oversized desk and a ceiling fan. Feathered beds are wrapped in the finest linens and draped with pillows.
Providing an inviting alternative to Granbury, TX hotels, the Inn's decor is both casual and elegant – the main house is more Texas traditional with red oak hardwood floors, stained wood, with Hill Country accents and European decor. The new suites on the west side of the Inn looking across the grounds have wonderful lake views, and the decor is more contemporary and modern, with a loft feel and spiral staircase to an upstairs sitting area in two of the suites. Each room or suite also has a private bath. Some of the accommodations have a large jetted tub or shower with steam unit. Each room and suite has luxurious guest robes and extra pillows for your comfort. Each guestroom also has a remote-controlled television with cable and local channels, and a CD/DVD player for your listening enjoyment.
If you are a leisure or business guest, you will find our Granbury, TX lodging accommodations to be convenient, as well as comfortable. You will find high-speed Internet access and wireless Wi-Fi in your room and in the Inn’s common areas and meeting space for use with your wireless capable laptop. The Inn also has meeting facilities and services available to assist you in hosting your North Texas conference or corporate planning retreat.
- Accommodations: Cottages, Efficiency, Suites
- # Rooms: 15
- Beds: Twin, Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Bathrobes, Featherbeds, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Refrigerators, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards
- Entertainment: Cable TV , CD Players, DVD/Blu-Ray Players, iPod Docking Stations, Music Library, Video Library
- Safes: In-Room, Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Full ADA
- Internet Services: Wired, Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite, Business Hours
- Inn Amenities: Pool, Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Wine/Spirits available, Concierge Services
- Location Type: Waterfront, Waterview, Small Town/Village
Weddings & Events
The Inn on Lake Granbury is a full-service North Texas wedding location offering the highest quality in accommodations, atmosphere, and event planning. Our Inn is the perfect destination wedding venue for intimate weddings of 2 to 150, together with the upscale accommodations that allow your closest family and friends to enjoy the weekend together. Many of our Texas Hill Country wedding ceremonies and receptions occur outside with the lake as a wonderful backdrop.
We pride ourselves on working with the best photographers, cake makers, florists, and musical performers to make the most memorable day of your life extra special. Our wedding planner will help you with the details to make your day stress-free. We assist in every detail, from picking the right vendors to ensuring all your guests are taken care of with accommodations.
The Inn has extensive experience in planning special occasion getaways, retreats, and weddings. Our Concierge and Event Coordinator is also happy to help with planning bridesmaids luncheons or teas, as well as rehearsal dinners. We can assist you with restaurant recommendations, indulgent extras added to room reservations, and all aspects of wedding planning. We are also experts on “what to do” in Granbury and surrounding areas, such as visits to local wineries, lake tours, tours of wildlife parks, or suggestions for shopping on the Historic Square for guests staying at the Inn during the wedding weekend. Please feel free to call on any of our staff members to assist you.
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 20-49
- Events Supported: Ceremony, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinner, Elopement
- Wedding Services & Amenities: Wedding Planner, Officiant, Caterer, Florist, Decorator
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
Are you interested in Texas meeting facilities that are second to none? Do you need assistance planning a special event? Consider hosting your meeting or event and take advantage of the accommodations at the Inn on Lake Granbury in North Texas.
From the moment you contact us, our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our staff is experienced in meeting coordination and event planning. Our mission at the Inn on Lake Granbury is to customize each event or meeting to your exact needs. Our conference center and retreat facility is ideal for business meetings, corporate planning events, family reunions, and organizational retreats. The grounds lend an elegant atmosphere and a relaxing setting for your Texas family reunion. Whether it’s a group meeting catered with lunch by the Inn or by one of Granbury’s top caterers or restaurants, we look forward to making your stay with us worry free and unforgettable.
- Banquet Seating: 40
- Reception Seating: 150 outdoors
- Max Capacity Outdoor: 150
- Max Capacity Theater: 20
- Max Capacity Classroom: 20
- Max Capacity Boardroom: 18
- Business Travel & Events Max Capacity: 40
- Total Rooms Sq Footage: 800
- Total Meeting Rooms: 1
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
- Meeting Amenities: Dedicated Conference Center, Onsite Catering
- Meeting Types: Business Meeting, Retreats