Imagine the perfect place with delightful and surprising elements to discover and enjoy in a most wondrous setting, and you have arrived at the Inn at Huntingfield Creek...Sited just outside of the iconic fishing village of Rock Hall on the romantic Maryland Eastern Shore, this charming property offers the finest amenities along with extraordinary gardens and vistas, sunset waterfront dock, stellar country breakfasts, complimentary wine and beer, warm homemade cookies, spa-lounged pool, nice kayaks and bikes to borrow- just to mention a few.
Seven heavenly cottages and five upscale Inn rooms with all the comforts you've come to expect during your precious time away. Fine linens, designer interiors, original art, WIFI, A/C, private baths, select pet-friendly cottages. Come and discover what guests love to rave about at the Inn at Huntingfield Creek!
- Minimum Stay Required: Weekends, Holidays, Peak Season
- Inkeepers Pets: Inside
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
- Family Friendly: Yes
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Pool, Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
Food & Wine
Breakfasts at Inn at Huntingfield Creek are a delightful reflection of our rural farm heritage with bountiful fresh fruit offerings and juices, yogurt and granola, farm-fresh eggs, selection of premium breakfast meats, a specialty sweet (sometimes our famous 'Very Berry Breakfast Bread Pudding), LeBus Bakery bread, gourmet coffee and teas. We almost invented 'farm-to-table'! You should never leave our table hungry for food or interesting conversation! Of course, we are happy to accommodate special dietary requests if made in advance.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables, Communal
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages, Complimentary Snacks, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Evening Cocktails
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
Rooms & Suites
With five Inn rooms and seven private cottages, Inn at Huntingfield Creek has something perfect for everyone!The rooms in the house are charmingly-appointed in designer colors and textures. Each with their own character, our rooms have upscale furnishings and original artwork. Natural light and pastoral views highlight your experience in these spaces. Rooms are outfitted with tempur-pedic topped king beds with fine Euro-style linens. Nice reading chairs for a little book-time during your stay (choose one from our vast library). Rooms have all the creature-comforts including private ensuite bathrooms. To ensure peaceful rest for all, we offer HDTV in our living room.
Each of our cottages has an attitude! Individually designed and mildly themed, these desirable cottages are always in demand. Beautifully decorated, they all have tempur-pedic king beds and fine Euro-style linens. Elegant touches and original art throughout. Each bath is unique but all have either luxury spa or soaking tubs. Bistro kitchens are fully-equipped for impromptu meals or consider a BBQ using the grill outside your door! All have fireplaces and HDTVs to keep you warm and entertained. Each cottage is perfectly positioned to enjoy the scenic vistas and glorious sunsets. These very upscale units were thoughtfully planned to meet all your getaway needs.
- Accommodations: Cottages, Efficiency, Suites
- # Rooms: 12
- Beds: Twin, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Private Entrance, Refrigerators, Rollaway Available, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards, Microwaves
- Entertainment: Cable TV , CD Players, Music Library, Video Library
- Safes: In-Room, Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite
- Inn Amenities: Pool, Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, Limited Spa Services, National Historic Registry, Wine/Spirits available
- Location Type: Rural, Waterfront, Small Town/Village
Weddings & Events
A wedding at the Inn at Huntingfield Creek holds unique moments for your guests and you. Be surprised- escape to an untouched creek, celebrate in our eclectic, chandeliered barn, be wedded aside a wooded pond amidst gardens and golden farm fields. The site-lines are picture perfect, attention to detail- superb and you are surrounded by the Chesapeake aura and hospitality. Savor chef Joanne's upscale comfort-food catering, bringing you her unique riffs on local Eastern shore favorites in fresh, seasonal formats. The Inn fully embraces the union of couples in love by offering an exclusive place of beauty, serenity and superb service. We don't just have wedding days, we celebrate wedding weekends!
- Events Supported: Private Parties, Ceremony, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinner, Bridal Luncheon, Elopement
- Wedding Services & Amenities: Wedding Planner, Caterer
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
With 70 acres, our 5000sf Manorhouse and country-chic Crystal Barn, the Inn at Huntingfield Creek can comfortably accommodate a range of group events for any occasion. The very zen-like setting inspires mind-expansion and the birth of new ideas. The unique designs and configuration of the buildings and grounds lend to a sense of spaciousness as well as privacy.Guests can reserve the entire estate or select portions to meet their needs for events such as small board meetings, business or spiritual retreats, reunions, parties, banquets or community group meetings. Of course, co-owner Joanne Rich is always happy to talk about catering your special function.
- Banquet Seating: 150
- Reception Seating: 150
- Max Capacity Outdoor: 200
- Max Capacity Theater: 120
- Max Capacity Classroom: 60
- Max Capacity Boardroom: 12
- Business Travel & Events Max Capacity: 24
- Total Meeting Rooms: 3
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
- Meeting Amenities: Onsite Catering
- Meeting Types: Business Meeting, Retreats, Social