A warm welcome awaits you at the Inn at Cooperstown of New York. This award-winning historic hotel was built in 1874, fully restored in 1985, and is thoughtfully improved upon each year. Spotless rooms are individually decorated with many charming touches. The relaxing atmosphere at our New York inn enables guests to escape the hectic pace of the modern world. After exploring the lovely village of Cooperstown, visitors can unwind in a rocking chair on the inn's sweeping veranda or enjoy the fireplace in a cozy sitting room.
Nearby streets are lined with historic buildings, interesting shops and restaurants. The inn is centrally located to Cooperstown's many attractions including the Glimmerglass Opera, Fenimore Art Museum, The Farmers' Museum, Brewery Ommegang, and the Leatherstocking Golf Course. It is just a short stroll to the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Otsego Lake.
The Cooperstown, New York bed and breakfast has 18 guest rooms all of which have private bathrooms as well as air conditioning. There are a limited number of adjoining guest rooms that are perfect for families or friends traveling together. There are also several guest rooms that can accommodate a party of three and one luxury suite which can accommodate up to five guests. One guest room is fully ADA compatible. Children of all ages welcome.
Select Registry member since 1998
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking
Food & Wine
The Inn at Cooperstown offers a scrumptious buffet-style breakfast every morning from 8 am to 9:30 am. Breakfast is served in our two beautifully decorated dining rooms, one of which has a working fireplace. Start your day with custom-blended, locally roasted coffee or a selection of fine hot teas along with your choice of juice. The buffet contains a variety of cereals, granola and yogurt as well as fresh fruit salad. A creatively prepared hot entrée such as a quiche or frittata is served daily. You will also find some wonderful bread for toasting from a local bakery and home-baked muffins in assorted flavors.
Hot drinks including coffees, teas and hot chocolate are available 24 hours a day in the front sitting room. In the summer months, lemonade, iced tea and cookies are served in the afternoon on the front porch.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables, Communal
- Breakfast Service: Continental
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
Rooms & Suites
All eighteen professionally decorated guest rooms feature:
• Cozy furnishings
• Private, tiled bathroom
• Plush towels and quality bath amenities
• Individually controlled air conditioning
• CD players and clock radios
• Iron and ironing Board
• Wireless internet access
• Expanded continental breakfast
There is a limited number of adjoining guest rooms that are perfect for families or friends traveling together. There are also several guest rooms that can accommodate a party of three. The inn has two beautiful suites one of which can accommodate a maximum of three guests and the other can accommodate up to five guests.
- Accommodations: Efficiency, Suites, Adjoining rooms/suites
- # Rooms: 18
- Beds: Twin, Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Entrance, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards
- Entertainment: Cable TV , CD Players, iPod Docking Stations
- Safes: Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Full ADA
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Front Desk/Security: 24 hr
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, National Historic Registry, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Location Type: Small Town/Village
- Minimum Stay Required: Weekends
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Smoke-Free
- Family Friendly: Yes
Weddings & Events
- Events Supported: Private Parties
Business Travel & Events
- Meeting Types: Business Meeting, Retreats