There are so many ways you’ll be delighted during your stay at The Hollinger House! From the moment you step inside, there is a sense of belonging. Natural light seeps through windows that extend from floor to ceiling, enhancing the details of each room. Historic art and works of local artists adorn the walls and ceilings, placed to add beauty and stimulate conversation.
Every room has its own individuality in a décor that features hand-carved furniture and intricate, hand-painted gold leaf. Influenced by the history of this 1860s farmhouse, the sitting room features a baby grand piano and reflects the original owner’s love for French architecture.
The location of The Hollinger House is central to everything you’ll want to do. Historic Lancaster City, with its shops, restaurants, museums, galleries, and historic sites is just minutes away. Amish country, outlet shopping, major entertainment venues, antique shops and flea markets, parks and nature centers, and all of the county’s charming small towns are easy visits. Linda Beiler and her staff are eager to help with maps, brochures, and recommendations.
When you stay at The Hollinger House, your visit to Lancaster County is one you’ll treasure!
Select Registry member since 2015
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
Food & Wine
You’ll start each day with the best foods of the season, served at a private table in the casual elegance of our spacious dining room. Each breakfast begins with locally-made lemon yogurt, served with fresh fruit, followed by a hot entrée. Breakfast always includes juice, fresh-roasted coffee, and cold spring water from our very own spring. Many of our fresh breakfast ingredients are sourced locally, including dairy products from Maplehofe Dairy. In fact, the dairy store makes regular deliveries to our inn!
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables, Communal
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
Rooms & Suites
Our five guest rooms are located on the second floor of the inn and accessible only via stairs. There are no elevators. All rooms include luxurious bath robes, hair dryers, spa-quality bath products, plush long-fiber Egyptian cotton bath towels, and individually controlled heating/cooling. The comfort and cleanliness of our guest rooms will easily feel like your "home away from home." Each of our rooms is named after an archangel, including: Chamuel (Angel of Passion) - queen-sized bed, ensuite bath Haniel (Angel of Joy) - full-sized bed, private bathroom located just one step outside the bedroom Michael (Angel of Truth and Guidance) - queen-sized bed, ensuite bath, balcony Jophiel (Angel of True Love) - king-sized bed, ensuite bath Rafael (Angel of Healing and Wellness) - king-sized bed, ensuite bath Please note: to aid you in "getting away from it all," there are no televisions or telephones in our guest rooms, and we cannot accommodate pets or children under 12 years of age.
- Accommodations: Efficiency, Suites
- # Rooms: 5
- Beds: Double, Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Alarm Clocks, Turndown Service, Dry Cleaning
- Entertainment: iPod Docking Stations, Music Library, Video Library
- Safes: In-Room, Front Desk
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services, GLBT Friendly, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Wine/Spirits available
- Location Type: Suburban, Rural
Weddings & Events
Contact us to schedule your indoor or special occasion event. From weddings to baby or bridal showers and family celebrations, we're delighted to help make your event memorable!
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 20-49
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor
Business Travel & Events
When looking for a unique locale to host your next business meeting or special event, consider renting our inspiring inn!
- Reception Seating: 50
- Business Travel & Events Max Capacity: 50
- Total Meeting Rooms: 4
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor
- Meeting Types: Retreats