Our Victorian Mansion located in Hannibal, MO is featured on the Nation Register of Historic Places. We offer a 39 acre estate with stunning views, grand architecture, an uncommon full breakfast, canopy beds, antiques, private bathrooms, plush robes, and more. We are a hop, skip and a jump away from the historic downtown featuring shopping, attractions, and eateries.
The location is ideal for your stay in Mark Twain Country. Not only do we have a picture signed by Samuel Clemens, himself but true Mark Twain history buffs can sleep in the room he would have enjoyed as a guest of the Garth's. Enjoy sitting on our large veranda and rock while enjoying nature's stunning vistas.
Like more modern architecture? Our three cottages offer hot tubs, larger living spaces, kitchenettes and more. The Woodside cottages are also pet-friendly.
We offer a full bar, Cable TV, free Wi-Fi, private parking, bicycles, snacks, and more. We do offer nightly, weekly, and monthly rates for our business travelers.
Getting married? Look no further, we have a beautiful venue with seating for 200+ as well as all inclusive wedding plans.
- Minimum Stay Required: Weekends
- Pet Friendly: Limited
- Smoking Policy: Only in designated areas
- Family Friendly: Yes
Food & Wine
We offer a sit-down served breakfast. Guests start with a fruit cup featuring a minimum of 10 different kinds of fruit depending on the season with the option of a lemon cream sauce. While waiting for their hot entrée to be served they can enjoy homemade muffins or sweet bread served with Raspberry butter. Our hot entrée changes every day but guests will enjoy either a sweet or savory breakfast entrée. Most of our guest will grab a snack for lunch as our breakfast is so filling. We will also cater to food allergies and dietary needs. We do have a full Bar on property that guest can enjoy a drink at.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables, Flexible Times
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages, Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Complimentary Snacks, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Evening Cocktails, Picnics Available
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine, Spirits
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Pub/Tavern on Premises: Limited to overnight guests
Rooms & Suites
Our guestrooms in the mansion are the perfect blend of antiques and modern comforts. All our rooms feature queen-sized beds and private baths with showers with no itchy towels. Sleep like a rock on feather beds, super soft sheets and great pillows. Most of our rooms feature fireplaces, canopy beds, plush robes, and all the little amenities you need. Two of our room have whirlpool tubs. Like more modern architecture? Our three cottages offer hot tubs, larger living spaces, kitchenettes and more. The Woodside cottages are also pet-friendly. Our Dowager cottage built for the ultimate romantic get-a-way features a whirlpool tub that you can soak in while enjoying the fire, his and her sinks, and a 10x4 foot shower with 11 showerheads. Take a soak in the hut tub on the private back deck before you slumber in a king sized bed and enjoy breakfast delivered to your table in the morning.
- Accommodations: Cabins, Cottages
- # Rooms: 8
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Featherbeds, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Refrigerators, Rollaway Available, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards, Microwaves, Turndown Service
- Entertainment: Cable TV , CD Players, iPod Docking Stations, Music Library, Video Library
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wired, Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite, 24 hr
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Business Center, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, Pub/tavern on Site, National Historic Registry, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Wine/Spirits available
- Location Type: Rural
Weddings & Events
Your wedding will be the magical day you have dreamed of when you start down the aisle and across our 100 foot arched bridge on your way to our wedding gazebo. 200+ Guests can then help celebrate your marriage in our new wedding pavilion while enjoying a wonderful dinner, drinks and dancing. We offer all-inclusive wedding packages and have a wedding coordinator to take care of all your needs. Looking for something a little more intimate, settle your guest in the formal parlor for a truly romantic Victorian wedding.
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 200+
- Events Supported: Private Parties, Ceremony, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinner, Bridal Luncheon, Elopement
- Wedding Services & Amenities: Wedding Planner, Officiant, Caterer, Florist
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
- Banquet Seating: 10-200
- Reception Seating: 10-200
- Max Capacity Outdoor: 350
- Max Capacity Classroom: 55
- Max Capacity Boardroom: 12
- Total Meeting Rooms: 3
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
- Meeting Amenities: Dedicated Conference Center, Onsite Catering
- Meeting Types: Business Meeting, Retreats, Social