- The Foxtrot Bed and Breakfast is a subsidary of Foxtrot Resorts, Inc., incorporated in 2000. The Foxtrot's goal is to provide a quiet, peaceful setting to unwind from the stress of every day living. As a mountain top retreat, we provide the perfect place to watch the sun rise over Mt. Leconte, the hawks glide on wind currents, and the sun play over the mountains as it sets. The location sets the stage for the food that follows. Good food is central to southern hospitality. The Foxtrot's professional chef strives for a memorable, gourmet dining experience with unique recipes developed especially for our guests. Many visitors come specifically for the food.
- Member Since: 2018
In order for our guests to have the best experience possible at our country inn in Tennessee, we have established the following policies. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with them, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need additional information. 1.No smoking.
2.No pets. 3.Children by prior arrangement only. 4.Cancellation/date change policy: If a guest calls more than 14 days (30 in October) in advance of arrival date, no fee will be assessed. If a guest calls between 1 and 14 days (30 in October) prior to the arrival date, a cancellation fee equal to one night's lodging or one-half the entire reservation, whichever is greater, will be charged. If a guest cancels between 1-24 hours prior to arrival, a cancellation fee equal to the full cost of the reservation will be charged.
5.No-show policy: When a guest does not arrive or call prior to the day of the reservation, a "no-show" fee will be charged equal to the amount of the entire reservation. 6.The Foxtrot reserves the right to charge a single night premium of $25.00 or require a two-night minimum during peak times which include, but are not limited to, three-day weekends, holidays, and October. 7.A resort fee of $25.00 maybe charged on arrival to cover the cost of parking, wifi, and club house access (swimming pools, tennis courts, and fitness center). A cleaning fee of $10.00 per day maybe charged on arrival. Tips for cleaning staff are at the guest's discretion. 8.Spa policy: All spa packages cancelled less than 72 hours in advance will be charged in full for the scheduled spa service.
- Minimum Stay Required: Weekends, Holidays, Peak Season
- Inkeepers Pets: Outside Only
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Smoke-Free
- Family Friendly: Yes
Food & Wine
Sparkling crystal and English bone china set an elegant tone for breakfast, reminiscent of a table setting from a Downton Abbey dining experience. A selection of juices, locally roasted coffee, Foxtrot -blend tea and hot chocolate start the meal. Fresh fruit or other uniquely original appetizers, such as an orange blossom special, follow the beverage selection. Main courses alternate between sweet, like crème brulet French toast, and savory, such as shirred eggs Florentine, and are always accompanied by either Benton bacon, Swaggerty sausage, or specially smoked country ham. A touch of sweet ends the breakfast. Favorite desserts include white chocolate bread pudding and crepes Fitzgerald. Guests with dietary restrictions are always accommodated. Early risers often enjoy the convenience of a to go breakfast delivered to their room. Picnic lunches and evening grill meals are available with advanced notice. The Foxtrot cuisine is uniquely original with a strong French influence and a Smoky Mountain flare.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Set Times
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages, Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Complimentary Snacks, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Picnics Available
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Restaurant on Premises: Limited to overnight guests
Rooms & Suites
Guests have a choice of two types of accommodations at The Foxtrot--deluxe king rooms and suites. All accommodations include a king-sized bed, private bath, desks, robes, a selection of personal amenities, in room snacks, three course gourmet breakfast, evening desserts, a 24-hour coffee and tea service, and a refrigerator stocked with soft drinks and bottled water. Smart televisions with Netflix, cable, and DVD players provide guest the opportunity to watch a movie or sporting event. In addition to these amenities, suites include at least one private balcony, fireplace, and either a Jacuzzi or whirlpool tub. Each room or suite has individual heat and air controls. Décor and furniture varies depending on the accommodation. Comforters, drapes, and pillows are Croscill or comparable. Sheet are 600 thread count and ironed for our guest comfort. Extra soft, fluffy towels are always available.
- Accommodations: Suites
- # Rooms: 4
- Beds: King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Refrigerators, Telephones, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards, Turndown Service
- Entertainment: Cable TV , CD Players, DVD/Blu-Ray Players, iPod Docking Stations, Video Library
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
Concierge service is available for dinner reservations or suggestions, show information, taxis, and local information including shopping, arts and crafts areas, hiking trails and other national park options. Additional optional items, such as roses, hand dipped chocolate strawberries, sparkling cider, and Swedish massage for two, maybe provided at the guest's request. Information about local special events is also available. An innkeeper is on call for any guest request.
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, Limited Spa Services, Concierge Services
- Location Type: Mountains, Small Town/Village
Weddings & Events
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 20-49
- Events Supported: Private Parties
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
Indoor meeting facilities are available when the entire inn is rented for a single event. Common area and dining room will accommodate 20 including the 12 that could be seated around the dining table. Outdoor meetings on our stone patio have a maximum capacity of 50 for a standing reception/party and 24 for a sit-down meal.
- Max Capacity Outdoor: 50
- Max Capacity Boardroom: 12
- Business Travel & Events Max Capacity: Indoor--20/Outdoor--50
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
- Meeting Types: Retreats, Social