Rated “One of the 12 Best Waterfront Inns” in America and consistently voted Top Traveler Experience in the Conde Nast Traveler Reader's Choice Awards, the Elizabeth Pointe is an Amelia Island oceanfront Inn that sits directly on the beach overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. The main Lodge offers spacious rooms and perfect Southern features including wide wraparound porches to take full advantage of the breathtaking views. Additional suites are located on the property with private sundeck and balcony options that offer a more secluded appeal. A two-bedroom guesthouse, complete with a kitchen, dining room, and a private shaded balcony is ideal for a beach house feel, but with all the amenities the Inn offers.
Just a short distance from historic downtown Amelia Island, guests are able to enjoy all that the island has to offer. From exquisite fine dining to casual fare on the water, the conceierge will gladly provide recommendations and make your dining arrangements. Complimentary all day coffee, lemonade, and fresh baked cookies. Nightly turndown service is also available at our Florida inn. Free Wifi and onsite parking. Amelia Island features 13 miles of pristine beach and endless recreational options that include boat rentals, charter fishing, river cruises, bicycle touring, beach horseback riding, kayaking and the Fort Clinch & Cumberland Island historic landmarks.
Select Registry member since 1998
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Only in designated areas
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
Food & Wine
Elizabeth Pointe offers a complete breakfast overlooking the ocean from 7:00 am until 10:00 am daily. Guests may come at their leisure.
Lunch and evening menu is available everyday.
Desserts and room service available 24 hrs.
Special dietary requirements can be accommodated.
The Concierge can also recommend a number of fine local restaurants, including:
Historic Amelia Island Fernandina Beach Area
Wood fired pizza oven. Eat in or take out. 904-277-1515
Inside a charming historic building in historic downtown Fernandina Beach on Amelia Island, Florida, an eclectic palette of colors and furnishings add to the relaxed ambiance. A large garden patio shaded by huge oak trees invites you to a fun and unique culinary experience in a friendly relaxed setting
CIAO - Rome on Amelia Island. Best Italian within 2 miles. 904-206-4311
Brett’s Waterway Café
Great view, good salads, nice waterfront bar, specializing in martinis! 904-261-2660. www.brettswaterwaycafe.com
Featuring Old World cuisine from Spain and Portugal. 904-261-7700
Joe’s 2nd Street Bistro
Fine dining, intimate setting, outdoor courtyard, excellent desserts. 904-321-2558
Traditional French fare in a cozy atmosphere, one of Fernandina’s finest! 904-261-8100
29 South Eats
This eclectic bistro has it all; great ambiance, fantastic food, an extensive wine list and reasonable prices. 904-277-7919. www.29southrestaurant.com
Around Amelia Island
BarZin Bistro & Wine Bar
A cozy restaurant with a choice of indoor or outdoor seating. Eclectic menu and wide variety of wine. 904-310-6620
- Meals Offered: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables, Flexible Times
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages, Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Complimentary Snacks, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Evening Cocktails, Complimentary Evening Hors d'oeuvres, Complimentary Warm Cookies before bed, Picnics Available, Room Service
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Restaurant on Premises: Open to the public
- Pub/Tavern on Premises: No
Rooms & Suites
Every guest room is individually styled in this oceanfront Inn. At Elizabeth Pointe concierge and room services are available 24 hours - everyday.
Rates include full oceanfront breakfast, the morning newspaper is delivered to your room, wine and hors d’oeuvres are served in the Library from 5:30pm-7pm, complimentary WiFi throughout the house,
Rates are quoted for nightly occupancy
Rates quoted in American dollars and subject to tax
Rates may vary for special events and are subject to changewithout notice
Elizabeth Pointe offers twenty five rooms and suites with queen and king bedding options.
The “Miller Cottage” offers 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, a kitchen, dining room and a private covered balcony for families or corporate gatherings.
Adjacent to the Main House is the “Ocean House” which houses our four larger deluxe suites with private sundecks or balconies available.
- Accommodations: Cottages, Efficiency, Suites
- # Rooms: 25
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Bathrobes, Hair dryers, Telephones, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards, Turndown Service, Laundry Service
- Entertainment: Cable TV , iPod Docking Stations, Video Library
- Safes: In-Room, Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Full ADA
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite, 24 hr
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, Wine/Spirits available, Concierge Services
- Location Type: Coastal, Waterfront, Small Town/Village
Weddings & Events
- Events Supported: Private Parties, Bridal Luncheon
Business Travel & Events
We focus on only one corporate hosting at a time. An executive retreat is no place for competition. We are small, so each of our guest rooms can be individually prepared for your staff or client.
You will be the only guest in our Miller Cottage, which houses a 400 sq. ft. meeting area. The cottage is in a separate and secluded location directly adjacent to the Main House. Confidentiality is guaranteed. Food and beverage catered to your request. Audio visual assistance, telecommunications, fax, copy and secretarial services are available. Complimentary WiFi.
Special event, tour and charters can be arranged. Golf, tennis, sailing, horseback riding, deep sea fishing are all nearby.
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor
- Meeting Amenities: Dedicated Conference Center
- Meeting Types: Business Meeting, Retreats, Social