Experience the richness of New Mexico's art, culture, and history in this traditional Santa Fe adobe compound located in the historic district. The eight rooms are decorated in styles relevant to Santa Fe's extensive cultural heritage of Native American, Spanish, and Anglo inhabitants. Each room is furnished with locally crafted furniture and local art. Enjoy modern amenities including private entrances, fine linens, rich fabrics, AC, free WiFi, quiet patios and gardens, flat panel TVs, and onsite parking when you stay at our New Mexico bed and breakfast.
Our Santa Fe bed and breakfast inn is conveniently located in the historic downtown, a short pleasant 10 minute walk to the central Plaza, Canyon Road, and the Railyard area. Numerous galleries, shops, museums, and world-class fine dining establishments are less than a 15-minute stroll away. During the pleasant summer and fall months, enjoy our leisurely al fresco breakfast service and relax on your garden patio. At El Farolito, savor a fireside breakfast in the colorfully decorated dining room and rest with the warmth of a fireplace in each guest room.
Select Registry member since 2001
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property
- Minimum Stay Required: Weekends, Holidays
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
- Family Friendly: Yes
Food & Wine
The scent of home baked goods and fresh coffee waft through our dining room and adjacent patio each morning. Enjoy our warm Santa Fe hospitality as you savor a delicious homemade breakfast, prepared with fresh ingredients by our staff. Our generous buffet style breakfast is served every morning and consists of a hot entrée, fresh fruit, cereals, yogurts, juices, tea and freshly brewed coffees, as well as a selection of home baked goods. Individual tables lend themselves to intimate conversations or, if you wish, lively discussions with other guests. Our attentive service and care toward detail ensure that your visit at our inn is a pleasant one and a true Santa Fe B & B experience.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages, Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
Rooms & Suites
Private and quiet, yet conveniently located in the downtown historic district of Santa Fe, our two inns feature unique guest rooms and casitas that allow whatever level of interaction with the outside world that you may desire. Relax in the privacy of your own room, or breathe the fresh air in our sun-dappled garden courtyards and patios.
Our rooms feature local art, handcrafted furniture and first class bedding. Our intimate lounge is furnished with maps, guidebooks, current event listings, and a comprehensive collection of restaurant menus. And of course, we are always happy to answer your questions.
- Accommodations: Suites, Adjoining rooms/suites
- # Rooms: 8
- Beds: Double, Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Entrance, Refrigerators, Telephones, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards
- Entertainment: Cable TV
- Safes: In-Room, Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: Business Hours
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, Concierge Services
- Location Type: City/Metro
Weddings & Events
Small Meetings and Commitment Ceremonies Possible
- Events Supported: Elopement
Business Travel & Events
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor