Find yourself in southern North Carolina splendor at The Duke Mansion. Old Southern charm wrapped in 21st century luxury and amenities with the added benefit of individual attention. Whether it is a state-of-the-art meeting and retreat facility or a cozy bed and breakfast; whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, the Duke Mansion is a place of inspiration, delight, and personalized service.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this Charlotte, North Carolina bed and breakfast and meeting space now operates as a nonprofit with all proceeds being used to preserve and protect this community treasure.
Select Registry member since 2005
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
- Inkeepers Pets: Outside Only
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Only in designated areas
- Family Friendly: Yes
Food & Wine
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Communal
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Picnics Available
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine, Spirits
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Restaurant on Premises: No
Rooms & Suites
Each of our twenty unique guest rooms is a wonderful blend of southern charm and elegance with modern comfort and conveniences. Fine furnishings reflect The Mansion's history while free WiFi access for your laptop, personal voice mail, and a television with a DVD to keep you up to date. Enjoy a room with a traditional sleeping porch or awake in a cozy tree-top room. All rooms have private baths and most have queen or king size beds. Exquisite linens, luxurious robes, fine toiletries pamper you, and we never bid you goodnight without a tasty bedside treat.
- Accommodations: Efficiency, Suites
- # Rooms: 20
- Beds: Double, Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Hair dryers, Rollaway Available, Telephones, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards
- Entertainment: Cable TV , iPod Docking Stations
- Safes: Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wired, Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: 24 hr
- Inn Amenities: Fitness Center , Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Business Center, National Historic Registry, Wine/Spirits available, Concierge Services
- Location Type: City/Metro
Weddings & Events
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 100-199
- Events Supported: Private Parties, Ceremony, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinner, Bridal Luncheon, Elopement
- Wedding Services & Amenities: Caterer
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
Our historic setting is enhanced with the latest audio and visual capabilities and flexible space to accommodate your needs and increase your meetings efficiencies. Our lush gardens, beautifully appointed meeting rooms, or high tech presentation equipment are yours to enjoy.
The onsite culinary team offers elegant dinners, executive accommodations, sumptuous breakfasts and lunches and delicious refreshment breaks.
So contact the Director of Sales to experience southern charm and beauty.
- Total Meeting Rooms: 4
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
- Meeting Amenities: Dedicated Conference Center, Onsite Catering
- Meeting Types: Business Meeting, Retreats, Social