Find yourself in southern North Carolina splendor at The Duke Mansion. Old Southern charm wrapped in 21st century luxury and amenities with the added benefit of individual attention. Whether it is a state-of-the-art meeting and retreat facility or a cozy bed and breakfast; whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, the Duke Mansion is a place of inspiration, delight, and personalized service.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this Charlotte, North Carolina bed and breakfast and meeting space now operates as a nonprofit with all proceeds being used to preserve and protect this community treasure.
Select Registry member since 2005
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
Food & Wine
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Communal
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine, Spirits
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
Rooms & Suites
Each of our twenty unique guest rooms is a wonderful blend of southern charm and elegance with modern comfort and conveniences. Fine furnishings reflect The Mansion's history while free WiFi access for your laptop, personal voice mail, and a television with a DVD to keep you up to date. Enjoy a room with a traditional sleeping porch or awake in a cozy tree-top room. All rooms have private baths and most have queen or king size beds. Exquisite linens, luxurious robes, fine toiletries pamper you, and we never bid you goodnight without a tasty bedside treat.
- Accommodations: Efficiency, Suites
- # Rooms: 20
- Beds: Double, Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Hair dryers, Telephones, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards
- Entertainment: iPod Docking Stations
- Safes: In-Room, Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wired, Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: 24 hr
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Business Center, National Historic Registry, Wine/Spirits available
- Location Type: City/Metro
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
- Family Friendly: Yes
Business Travel & Events
Our historic setting is enhanced with the latest audio and visual capabilities and flexible space to accommodate your needs and increase your meetings efficiencies. Our lush gardens, beautifully appointed meeting rooms, or high tech presentation equipment are yours to enjoy.
The onsite culinary team offers elegant dinners, executive accommodations, sumptuous breakfasts and lunches and delicious refreshment breaks.
So contact the Director of Sales to experience southern charm and beauty.
- Total Meeting Rooms: 4
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
- Meeting Amenities: Onsite Catering
- Meeting Types: Retreats