Only minutes from North Conway, but right in the middle of nowhere, the Darby Field Inn quietly surprises and delights wanderers adventurous enough to leave the beaten path. Overlooking the White Mountains of New Hampshire, the inn features 13 unique guest rooms with private baths. Start your day with our full country breakfast. Dinner is available weekends by reservation. Also included are: fully stocked tavern, 10+ miles of wooded trails for walking, XC skiing, or snowshoeing, perennial gardens, and pristine outdoor swimming pool (June-September). The inn is an excellent site for intimate family reunions and weddings for up to 50 guests!
Select Registry member since 1981
- Minimum Stay Required: Weekends, Peak Season
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
- Family Friendly: Over 12
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Pool , Free Onsite Parking , Wine/Spirits available
- Member Since: 1981
Food & Wine
The Darby Field Inn features a classic menu - including rack of lamb and roast duckling. Dinner is served in a casual setting with an amazing mountain view. Our full menu can be viewed on our website. Dinner is served by reservation on Friday and Saturday, and other special nights throughout the year. Inquire about dinner when booking your room reservation.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast, Dinner
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Evening Cocktails
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine, Spirits
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Restaurant on Premises: Open to the public
- Pub/Tavern on Premises: Open to the public
Rooms & Suites
13 rooms range from standard to deluxe. Amenities vary by room, but all have private bath, and include our full country breakfast each morning.
- Accommodations: Suites
- # Rooms: 13
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks
- Entertainment: Cable TV , DVD/Blu-Ray Players
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
Our knowledgeable staff are familiar with the area and can make recommendations based on your interests, such as hiking, biking, shopping and scenic drives.
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: No
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite, Business Hours
- Inn Amenities: Pool, Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, GLBT Friendly, Limited Spa Services, Restaurant on Site, Pub/tavern on Site, Wine/Spirits available
- Location Type: Rural, Mountains, Ranch/Farm, Small Town/Village
Weddings & Events
We specialize in intimate wedding celebrations for 2 to 50 guests:
Our Elopement Package for Two offers everything you need, just add a few guests if you like!
Our Celebration of a Lifetime Package includes rental of the entire inn, assuring you privacy for your special weekend with your closest friends and family!
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 20-49
- Events Supported: Private Parties, Ceremony, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinner, Elopement
- Wedding Services & Amenities: Wedding Planner, Officiant, Caterer
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
- Banquet Seating: Up to 50
- Reception Seating: Up to 50