Overlooking the Waccamaw River in the historic town of Conway, this luxury Inn is near, but distinctly apart from the golf mecca of Myrtle Beach. Twelve unique guestrooms, each with its own personality, offer charm and comforts such as private en-suite bathrooms, plush robes and bed linens, individual room climate controls, Jacuzzis, TV/VCR with video library and some fireplaces. The Inn offers the privacy of a hotel with the personal service of a bed and breakfast. You can enjoy the pristine beaches of the South Carolina coast or the peacefulness of a black-water river; an outstanding sculpture garden, or fun shows. Sample the many extras such as massages, a day at the spa.
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
Food & Wine
The Inn is within walking distance of many very good restaurants.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Communal
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
Rooms & Suites
Twelve unique guest rooms, each with it's own theme, along with attentive services, will make you stay, whether it's a vacation, honeymoon, business trip, retreat, or family reunion...unforgettable.
- # Rooms: 12
- Beds: Twin, Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Featherbeds, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Telephones, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: 24 hr
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, Wine/Spirits available
- Location Type: Waterfront
- Inkeepers Pets: Outside Only
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
Weddings & Events
from "The Wedding Prayer" by Robert Louis Stevenson:
"....we thank you for the love that unites us, for the peace accorded us this day, for the hope with which we expect the morrow.... for the bright skies that make our lives delightful, for our friends in all parts of the earth."
Love makes the world go 'round... but marriage makes life complete. We offer a romantic setting for an intimate wedding.
OUR WEDDING PACKAGE
Marriage Officiate Fee
Photography Package (24 pictures in an attractive wedding folder)
Flowers for bride & groom
2 nights in our Honeymoon Suite and breakfast each morning.
You can choose the location for your ceremony: Riverwalk, Riverfront Park or our lawn over-looking the Waccamaw River. South Carolina marriage license is an additional $50. There is a 24 hour waiting period.
Total Package $800
For an additional fee we can accommodate up to 125 guests in our beautiful banquet room and lawn area for receptions. On-site catering is available.
Optional: Wedding Cake, Champagne, Chocolates, Strawberries, manicure, pedicure, make-up application or Harp music. We can also customize and personalize your wedding. Just give us a call.
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
The Cypress Inn offers the privacy and amenities of a large hotel with individual attention and quiet surroundings. We offer a professional atmosphere where each guest is treated with respect. In addition, the Inn has the best mattresses available and offers a comfortable night's sleep.
The Cypress Inn's meeting room can accommodate up to 60 people. Rooms have desks, private baths w/Jacuzzi tubs, in-room telephones with dataports, Wi-Fi, in-room cable TV, fax on site, iron/ironing board and hair dryers in room, wake-up calls, major credit cards accepted.
There are several exceptional restaurants within walking distance of the inn. Breakfast is included in room rate.
Because we are small, we focus our attention on YOU.
- Banquet Seating: 60
- Reception Seating: 60
- Max Capacity Outdoor: 125
- Max Capacity Theater: 60
- Max Capacity Classroom: 60
- Max Capacity Boardroom: 60
- Business Travel & Events Max Capacity: 125
- Total Rooms Sq Footage: 1500
- Total Meeting Rooms: 2
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
- Meeting Amenities: Onsite Catering
- Meeting Types: Retreats