Be our guest at this 30-acre luxury boutique B&B rated #1 in Canandaigua and in the Finger Lakes and one of the TOP 25 Best B&B's in the U.S. by Trip Advisor in 2014,2015,2017&2018. The Chalet is tucked into the wooded hills of Canandaigua, NY providing a private location and a peaceful retreat complete with a grand pond and walking trails, yet the attractions of wine country and the Finger Lakes are within easy reach.
Enjoy your stay in one of our three bedroom suites which are elegantly decorated with warm colors and beautiful Pottery Barn bedding. All suites have private baths with full walk-in showers, soaking tubs, king sized beds, individually controlled air conditioning and fireplaces, and full of amenities for our guests to avail themselves of.
Enjoy sitting by the fire in front of the Great Room’s cobblestone fireplace, cozy up in the living room before the wood burning stove or relax on our Chalet covered porch, which overlooks the grand pond with a glass of wine while enjoying the surrounding view. We offer a unique three-course gourmet breakfast that accommodates guest’s dietary needs, as well as a delicious dessert each evening. Our 7600 sq. ft. log cabin combines rustic elegance with a touch of contemporary, so our guests find all the comforts of home while being pampered while away. We anticipate that your Chalet B and B experience will be....Beyond Breathtaking!
Select Registry member since 2016
- Minimum Stay Required: Holidays
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Only in designated areas
- Family Friendly: Over 12
Food & Wine
Enjoy a three course culinary delight each morning served in our dining area or weather permitting on The Chalet porch, each overlooks our spacious lawn and grand pond. We have an open serving time, for the convenience of our guests, between 8am and 9:30am. A unique dessert is waiting for you when you return from your days adventures.
We are happy to provide an early breakfast for business travelers or for those whose travel arrangements make it important to get an early start.
If you have special dietary needs or food allergies, just let us know and we will be happy to accommodate your needs.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables, Communal
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Restaurant on Premises: Limited to overnight guests
- Pub/Tavern on Premises: No
Rooms & Suites
Named after the previous owners of the property, The Lee Suite, our most elegant and largest suite is decorated in rich wood and earth tones. Stately and elegant, it features a king-sized bed covered with a sumptuous paisley duvet, leather chairs in front of the 3-sided fireplace, and a spacious sitting area with a pullout queen sofa for an extra guest or two. In addition, it has a kitchenette area and a private bath featuring a Victorian soaking tub, double sinks and a separate walk-in shower with body spray. We invite you to view and choose from all three of our suites our Balcony Suite over looking the dining area and our Woodsview Suite overlooking our gardens. All have their own unique character and maintain all the same amenities of king-sized beds, large soaking tubs for two, kitchenette areas, fireplaces and much much more!.
- Accommodations: Suites
- # Rooms: 3
- Beds: King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Entrance, Refrigerators, Rollaway Available, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards, Microwaves
- Entertainment: Cable TV , CD Players, DVD/Blu-Ray Players, Video Library
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: No
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite, 24 hr
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, GLBT Friendly, Limited Spa Services
- Location Type: Rural, Small Town/Village
Weddings & Events
The Chalet provides the opportunity for small intimate weddings and events. Since each occasion is as unique as the guest requesting it, we provide a customized experience. Please contact us directly with your needs so we may help you create the memories for your special occasion.
We provide for small intimate events that are customized to your needs. Call for details.
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 50-99
- Events Supported: Private Parties, Ceremony, Receptions, Elopement
- Wedding Services & Amenities: Wedding Planner, Officiant
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor