Castle Marne Bed and Breakfast of Colorado offers weddings, elopements, luncheons, teas, elegant dinners and overnight lodging. The national and local historic landmark features rusticated rhyolite stone facade, hand-rubbed woods, balconies, four-story tower and stained glass “Peacock Window”. Our Colorado bed and breakfast blends everything beautifully with period antiques and family heirlooms to create a charming Victorian atmosphere.
Included in your reservation, gourmet breakfast is served each day in the formal dining room and complimentary afternoon tea and late night cookies are served in the Victorian parlor. This top rated Denver bed and breakfast also serves private candlelight dinners by reservation. For a splash of modern comfort several rooms feature whirlpool spas and private outdoor hot tubs.
Select Registry member since 1991
- Inkeepers Pets: Outside Only
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Only in designated areas
- Family Friendly: Yes
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Shuttle Service, Gardens on Property
Food & Wine
Breakfast at our romantic Denver B&B, breakfast has been elevated to a celebration status. Served in the dining room with our other guests at your selected time. We incorporate fresh and local ingredients with every dish being baked and prepared on-site. We will meet special dietary needs when sent in advance. For dinner, while we don't have a full service restaurant, we invite all guests to stay in, relax, and enjoy a four course dinner for two in our private dining room, prepared with fresh and seasonal ingredients. At least 48 hours notice is required for all dinners, and is an additional cost. Please note, that we can only accommodate one dinner reservation per night.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Communal, Set Times
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages, Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Complimentary Warm Cookies before bed, Picnics Available
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Pub/Tavern on Premises: No
Rooms & Suites
Choose the perfect setting for a luxurious, relaxing and romantic getaway. The nine guest rooms, two with Jacuzzi tubs in room and three with with 2-person Hottubs on private balconies compliment King, Queen and Full sized beds, along with Free Wi-fi.
- Accommodations: Efficiency, Suites
- # Rooms: 9
- Beds: Double, Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Telephones, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks
- Safes: Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite, 24 hr
- Inn Amenities: Shuttle Service, Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Business Center, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, National Historic Registry, Concierge Services
- Location Type: City/Metro
Weddings & Events
Castle Marne is the perfect Denver wedding venue for the small wedding of your dreams. After all, who wouldn’t want to get married in a castle?
During the off-season, indoor weddings take place in the Victorian Parlour and are suited for small weddings of 25 guests or less. Indoor receptions will be held in the Peacock Dining Room and Victorian Parlour during the off-season.
Castle Marne also offers outdoor weddings during the peak season. The outdoor Gardens can accommodate weddings of 35 guests or fewer, while our front lawn can accommodate weddings as large as 72 guests. All receptions are held on the North Lawn, one of the best wedding venues in Denver.
Please visit our website for more information, photos and pricing:
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 20-49
- Events Supported: Private Parties, Ceremony, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinner, Bridal Luncheon, Elopement
- Wedding Services & Amenities: Wedding Planner, Officiant
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
- Max Capacity Outdoor: 72
- Max Capacity Classroom: 30
- Total Meeting Rooms: 1
- Meeting Types: Business Meeting, Retreats, Social