Cameo Heights Mansion is a luxury destination B&B in the wine country of Walla Walla, Washington. Perched on a scenic orchard setting by a river, it features seven spacious suites with private baths, air-jetted tubs, gas fireplaces, sumptuous fine dining, hiking in the adjacent orchard/vineyard, and an outside swimming pool/hot tub/fire pit.
The common areas includes a living room, hospitality area with bottomless snacks, ping pong, games, and a theatre room. Star-gazing from the hot tub, swimming or sun tanning in the desert heat, roasting s’mores, tetherball, horseshoes, hiking, and veranda dining at sunset are just a of the assorted pleasures of The Mansion.
In eleven years of operation, we have won several regional, national and even international awards. Trip Advisor awarded us their prestigious "Traveler's Choice of 25 Top B&Bs and Inns in U.S." in 2013 and BedandBreakfast.com named us Top 10 Romantic Inn in the US in 2011 and Top 10 Most Romantic in the World in 2014! Come and visit us this year and you tell us where we stand as your favorite getaway.
Select Registry member since 2012
- Inkeepers Pets: Outside Only
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
- Family Friendly: No
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Fitness Center, Pool, Shuttle Service, Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
- Member Since: 2012
Food & Wine
Romantic dining at Cameo Heights Mansion begins in-suite, for those who request it, at 8:00AM with a house-made Danish (fresh out of the oven) with your choice of coffee, hot chocolate, tea, hot spiced cider, or chilled juice delivered outside your door on a tray, with a flower and morning message--our signature "Wake-Up-Service". A knock on your door and the words, "Good Morning: Wake Up Service" will be your only intrusion--a leisurely peaceful start to every day at the Mansion.
Complimentary breakfasts for all guests (unless you have requested a special time of departure) begins one hour later at 9:00AM in our dining room, or for a small fee, you may have an intimate breakfast in your personal suite. Complimentary breakfasts are made on-site with the freshest of ingredients, many local grown, and begin with a fruit buffet after which you will select from a menu of choices--something gourmet, savory, sweet, or traditional--for your entrees for breakfast.
No romantic stay at Cameo Heights Mansion is complete without enjoying evening dining at our 5 star on-site restaurant “The Vine @ Cameo Heights Mansion.” Opened in July of 2009, The Vine has quickly developed the reputation as the place in Southeast Washington to go for fine dining. Choosing to dine at The Vine will provide you the experience of the finest gourmet meals ordered off a menu and prepared on-site using fresh ingredients and produce, some of which is grown right here in our farm-to-table gardens.
The dining room of The Vine has a stunning overlook of the serene Walla Walla river valley. You will be seated at one of our chef's tables in full view of the kitchen. Watch Chef Nathan Carlson artfully prepare your cuisine. Seating from 5:30PM to 8:30PM, Tue-Sat. and Mon-Sat in the summer time, with alternate evening dining options on days the restaurant is closed for guests who want to remain at the Mansion and still enjoy a fine dinner. Dining is by reservation only.
Significant accolades: Since beginning our affiliation with OpenTable, it not uncommon for us to lead the state in “Best Overall”, “Best Food”, “Best Ambiance”, even “Best Value.” Our reviews on TripAdvisor.com for The Vine average a sizzling 5.0.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables, Flexible Times
- Breakfast Service: Continental, Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages, Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Complimentary Snacks, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Picnics Available, Room Service
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Restaurant on Premises: Open to the public
Rooms & Suites
Cameo Heights is no ordinary lodging experience. Our guests tell us "you have thought of everything." (Actually we have just listened to our guests.) Here is a list of some of the room amenities:
Robust and free Wifi.
Large air-jetted tubs.
Separate tiled showers with rain head.
Home-made luxurious soaps and lotions.
55" UHD TV, flush mounted in the wall.
USB slots and multiple receptacles.
32 oz Hydro-Flask full of ice water.
Ice bucket with drinking glasses, wine globlet, and a cork remover.
Real gas fireplaces.
Comfortable robes, Turkish towels, and slippers.
The most comfortable mattress and linens you ever slept on.
Makeup mirror and cloth.
Iron and ironing board.
Separate shower stall in every suite.
Pillows for every kind of head.
Lighted makeup mirror.
- Accommodations: Efficiency, Suites
- # Rooms: 7
- Beds: King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Featherbeds, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Private Entrance, Refrigerators, Rollaway Available, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards, Microwaves, Turndown Service, Laundry Service
- Entertainment: Cable TV , DVD/Blu-Ray Players, iPod Docking Stations, Music Library, Video Library
- Safes: Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
Think "destination resort" when you think of Cameo Heights Mansion. Guests say we have thought of everything.Y ou can come here and not have to go anywhere else for the length of your stay.
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite, 24 hr
- Inn Amenities: Pool, Valet Parking, Shuttle Service, Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Business Center, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, Limited Spa Services, Restaurant on Site, Wine/Spirits available, Concierge Services
- Location Type: Rural, Ranch/Farm, Waterview
Weddings & Events
Cameo Heights Mansion is the perfect setting for the idyllic wedding and honeymoon. We have beautiful gardens, stunning valley views, and luxurious suites. Our wedding coordinator stands by to attend to all the details so your wedding will not only be perfect, but stress-free. We offer several wedding proposals, (no pun intended!) Find the perfect package for your dream wedding that most meets your expectations and budget. After reviewing our wedding tab on our website, please call us for further details and to arrange a personal tour of the Mansion.
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 20-49
- Events Supported: Private Parties, Ceremony, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinner, Bridal Luncheon, Elopement
- Wedding Services & Amenities: Wedding Planner, Officiant, Caterer, Florist, Photographer, Decorator
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
Cameo Heights Mansion is a secluded destination bed and breakfast in an orchard setting—perfect for intimate and luxurious business retreats. We have a dedicated theatre room with a 100” projection screen for private power point presentations during the day and serious socializing and relaxation in the evening with movie entertainment.
In the evenings, after business is complete each day, experience fine dining with chef’s choice in wine pairings at The Vine, our 5-star on-site restaurant.
Entertainment choices at our destination resort include: relaxing in the large hot tub, swimming in the pool, challenging your colleagues to a game of ping pong or horseshoes, or early morning hiking on orchard and vineyard trails.
As no extended visit to Walla Walla would be complete without an afternoon tour of local wineries, let us arrange for you to unwind with a 4 hour tour of the best. Returning home, you will find, for your for your pleasure and convenience, we have an large in-house inventory of wine and beer and again, dining at The Vine.
We cater to every business retreat with an early morning breakfast, either a working breakfast or full breakfast ordered off a menu in our dining room. Lunches , snacks, appetizers, coffee during the day can all be part of your business package.
By the way, we are pretty sure spouses don't mind tagging along for a little pampering, such as daytime wine tours, spa services,, pool side tanning and swimming, or possible even a pre-arranged cooking class with Chef Nathan Carlson, easily recognized as one of the best chefs in Washington wine country.
- Banquet Seating: 50
- Reception Seating: 50
- Max Capacity Outdoor: 150
- Max Capacity Theater: 16
- Max Capacity Classroom: 50
- Max Capacity Boardroom: 50
- Business Travel & Events Max Capacity: 50
- Total Rooms Sq Footage: 11,000
- Total Meeting Rooms: 4
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
- Meeting Amenities: Dedicated Conference Center, Onsite Catering
- Meeting Types: Business Meeting, Retreats, Social