Cameo Heights Mansion is a luxury Washington bed and breakfast near Walla Walla, in the heart of the state's elegant wine country. Situated in a serene country setting, it features seven spacious suites with private baths, air-jetted tubs, gas fireplaces, and sumptuous fine dining. The most common compliment from our guests is: “You have thought of everything.” (You imagine it and we surely have it in your suite.)
The common area includes a large hospitality room with snacks, ping pong, games, and an adjacent theatre room with a world class sound system and over 200 DVD’s and Blu-rays. Spectacular describes the view of the Walla Walla river valley with the rolling Tuscan hills in the background. Stargazing from the hot tub, swimming or sun tanning poolside in the desert heat, roasting s’mores, tetherball, horseshoes, hiking, and veranda dining at sunset are just a few of the recreational pleasures of the Mansion!
Significant Accolades: Starting in 2008. they have been #1 in Touchet Washington continuously. In 2009-2010, Cameo Heights Mansion were pleased to be ranked Top 10 in the North West by BedandBreakfast.com. In 2011-2012, they were awarded Top 10 in US by BedandBreakfast.com. In 2013, they were recipients of TripAdvisor.com's prestigious 2013 Travelers’ Choice for Top 25 inns in America. And in 2014, BedandBreakfast.com named them one of the Top 10 Romantic Inns in the World.
Select Registry member since 2012
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Fitness Center, Pool, Shuttle Service, Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
Food & Wine
Wake up to a homemade danish, fresh out of the oven, with your choice of coffee, tea, or chilled juice delivered outside your door on a tray--our signature "Wake Up Service" for those who request it. A knock on your door will be your only intrusion--a leisurely peaceful start to every day at the Mansion.
During your stay at Cameo Heights Mansion you will experience many opportunities for fine dining. Besides our signature Wake-Up-Service of coffee (or other hot drinks and/or juices) and danish at 8:00 AM delivered to your suite, we have a full complimentary breakfast at 9:00 AM in our dining room.
During your stay at Cameo Heights Mansion you'll dine on a gourmet breakfast prepared on-site and, whenever possible, using fresh ingredients and produce grown right here in our own little valley. Of course, all of the breakfast services are complimentary to our overnight guests.
For your ultimate pleasure and convenience, we also offer the option of exquisite evening dining at our on-site restaurant, "The Vine." Opened in July of 2009, The Vine has quickly developed the reputation as the place to go for fine dining. Choosing to dine at The Vine will provide you the experience of the finest gourmet meals ordered off a menu and prepared on-site using fresh ingredients and produce, some of which is grown right here in our own little valley. The dining room of The Vine has a stunning overlook of the serene Walla Walla river valley. You will be seated at one of our chef's tables in full view of the kitchen and watch Chef Nathan Carlson artfully prepare your cuisine. Seating from 5:30 PM to 8:15 PM, Tue-Sat every week but never on Sunday or Monday, the chef's two days off. Dining is by reservation only.
Significant accolades: Our restaurant has the OpenTable Diners' Choice 2011 award for the state of Washington and currently holds several other awards with OpenTable. We have reputation as the "go to place for fine dining in Walla Walla wine country.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Complimentary Snacks, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Picnics Available, Room Service
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Restaurant on Premises: Open to the public
Rooms & Suites
Cameo Heights is no ordinary lodging experience. Our guests tell us "you have thought of everything." (Actually we have just listened to our guests.)
This is not an exhaustive list of all room amenities, only the most unusual ones.
I-phone docking station.
Netbook computer with free WiFi.
Tiled showers with rain head
Home-made luxurious soaps and lotions.
TV flush mounted behind elegant picture frames.
Comfy robes and Turkish towels.
The most comfortable mattress you ever slept on.
Makeup mirror and cloth.
Iron and ironing board.
- Accommodations: Efficiency, Suites
- # Rooms: 7
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Bathrobes, Featherbeds, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Refrigerators, Rollaway Available, Telephones, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards, Microwaves, Turndown Service
- Entertainment: iPod Docking Stations, Music Library, Video Library
- Safes: In-Room, Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite, 24 hr
- Inn Amenities: Pool, Valet Parking, Shuttle Service, Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Business Center, GLBT Friendly, Restaurant on Site, Fitness Center, Wine/Spirits available
- Location Type: Rural, Ranch/Farm, Waterview
- Inkeepers Pets: Outside Only
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
- Family Friendly: No
Weddings & Events
Cameo Heights Mansion is the perfect setting for the idyllic wedding and honeymoon. We offer four different wedding proposals, (no pun intended!) Find the perfect package for your dream wedding that most meets your expectations and budget. Call us for further details and to arrange a personal tour of the Mansion.
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
Cameo Heights Mansion features a meeting room with full wall screen presentation capabilities for intimate and luxurious corporate retreats. Pocket doors can close off the comfortable room creating a great private board meeting space. With seven luxurious rooms for lodging, delicious catered meals, the innkeepers, Alan and Deanne Fielding can tailor-make the perfect event for your business. After business is complete, relax in the hot tub or sauna, challenge your boss to a game of ping pong, and enjoy musical entertainment. Fine dining, including wine tasting dinners at our on-site restaurant will be remembered as a favorite part of your retreat.
- Banquet Seating: 30
- Reception Seating: 30
- Max Capacity Outdoor: 150
- Max Capacity Theater: 16
- Max Capacity Classroom: 30
- Max Capacity Boardroom: 30
- Business Travel & Events Max Capacity: 30
- Total Rooms Sq Footage: 3000
- Total Meeting Rooms: 4
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor
- Meeting Amenities: Onsite Catering
- Meeting Types: Retreats