Bronze Antler Bed & Breakfast is a 4-room, comfortable yet thoroughly restored European Arts & Crafts bungalow just walking distance from the galleries and shops of downtown Joseph, Oregon, the first declared Art & Cultural District in the state.
All our scrupulously clean guest rooms and the suite have private, attached baths and elegant decor featuring work by local artists, fine linens and comfortable beds. Our perennial gardens with bocce court are favorite hangouts for guests.
Your hosts, Heather Tyreman and Bill Finney, are ready to assist you to discover Wallowa County, whether it's touring a local artistic bronze foundry, hiking in the nearby Wallowa Mountains, or birding on the nationally recognized Zumwalt Prairie. Contact them at (541) 432-0230 or at www.bronzeantler.com for reservations or more information.
Select Registry member since 2014
- Member Since: 2014
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
- Inkeepers Pets: Inside
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
- Family Friendly: Over 12
Food & Wine
We serve a wholesome, savory breakfast prepared from many local ingredients. We alternate each day between a savory breakfast entrée (such as eggs to order, vegetable & egg frittata, eggs Benedict, etc.) and a sweet breakfast entrée (such as waffles, pancakes, French toast, etc.). Every morning we serve a variety of juices, a breakfast meat (vegetarian meat substitute available) and fresh fruit, often with Greek yoghurt.
We believe in choice–you tell us when you’d like your breakfast between 7:30 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. Our shade-grown, organic Costa Rican brewed coffee is available in the dining room starting at 6:30 a.m. A broad selection of herbal, green & black teas are always present. Trays are available to take your beverages back to bed, or request a travel mug to take your coffee for a pre-breakfast morning stroll through the neighborhood.
Gluten-free? Vegetarian? We do our best to accommodate food intolerances and special diets. Please let us know when you make your reservation.
If you plan to be out early before breakfast service let us know ahead of time and we can plan for a take-away continental breakfast.
Snacks and drinks are available all day.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Communal, Flexible Times
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages, Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Complimentary Snacks, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
Rooms & Suites
Each of our guestrooms and the suite are uniquely decorated in keeping with the European Arts & Crafts movement, yet modern in amenities. Most rooms offer views of the surrounding Wallowa Mountains. A Bose SoundLink Mini is available in each guestroom for bluetooth connection to your personal digital devices. The second floor guestrooms satisfy your creature comforts while the ground floor Mirror Lake Suite appeals to the remote control enthusiast.
- Accommodations: Efficiency, Suites
- # Rooms: 4
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Entrance, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards, Turndown Service
- Entertainment: CD Players, DVD/Blu-Ray Players
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, GLBT Friendly, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Wine/Spirits available
- Location Type: Rural, Mountains, Small Town/Village