Nestled on four hundred feet of untamed Lake Michigan shore in the village of Baileys Harbor, Wisconsin the Blacksmith Inn On the Shore offers the perfect setting for a romantic getaway. Each of our 15 guest rooms includes an in-room whirlpool, fireplace and serene view of the harbor. Wisconsin bed and breakfast charm and complete privacy allow you to unwind and relax. Linger over our homemade continental breakfast from your balcony. Wander down to the shore and take a double kayak for an explore. Hop on a tandem bicycle and meander the back roads. Guests enjoy our bottomless jar of cherry oatmeal cookies, afternoon popcorn and beverages, wireless internet and a DVD library. Door County offers pristine scenery, miles of shoreline, lighthouses, music festivals, theater venues, art galleries, unique gift shops, wineries and wealth of dining experiences. Relax at the Blacksmith Inn On the Shore, in the heart of Door County.
Select Registry member since 2002
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
Food & Wine
Breakfast is simple. We bake each morning from the freshest ingredients and serve muffins, scones or coffee cake along with seasonal fruit, our homemade granola, yogurt, cheeses, hard boiled eggs, juices and smoothies, coffee, tea, milk and hot cocoa.
We offer breakfast as a buffet, served from 8-10 a.m. in the lobby of each building. Load up a tray and return to the privacy of your balcony or enjoy the camaraderie of dining on the common balcony, either choice offers a mesmerizing view of the morning light glistening on the harbor.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Service: Continental
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages, Complimentary Snacks
- Alcohol Permits: Wine
- Restaurant on Premises: No
- Pub/Tavern on Premises: No
Rooms & Suites
Our shoreside setting offers every guest room a waterview, becoming more impressive as you move to the higher floors. Whirlpools, fireplaces and private balconies, many with hammocks, provide the backdrop for a deliciously romantic getaway.
- # Rooms: 15
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Refrigerators, Telephones, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Ironing Boards
- Entertainment: Cable TV , DVD/Blu-Ray Players, iPod Docking Stations, Video Library
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: No
- Inn Amenities: Wine/Spirits available, Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, National Historic Registry, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Location Type: Waterfront, Waterview, Small Town/Village
- Minimum Stay Required: Weekends, Peak Season
- Inkeepers Pets: Outside Only
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Smoke-Free
- Family Friendly: No