Welcome to the Berry Manor Inn, a delightful Rockland, Maine bed and breakfast providing relaxed luxury accommodations and warm hospitality. Our romantic Maine Coast getaway features amenities that create a sense of pampering and romance in fantastic comfort and elegance, and strives to define the standard of B&B luxury without the pretense. Enjoy the endless activities and events offered in the Rockland and Camden area. Find out why Rockland, Maine has been named "Top Adventure Town" by National Geographic, "Top 9 Foodie Towns" by the dailymeal.com and was nominated the "Coolest Small Town in America" by Budget Travel.
Named by the state of Maine as an "Environmental Leader in Hospitality", the Berry Manor Inn is dedicated to pampering our guests while showing that comfort,luxury and service can be abundantly enjoyed in an environmentally friendly inn. Whether visiting our picturesque area for a vacation, Maine weekend getaway or on business, our lovely Rockland, ME Inn offers a standard of personal service that reflects our constant commitment to meet our guests' needs and to providing an exceptional value for a memorable experience. Also named a Top 10 B&B in the Nation by Yelp and TripAdvisor Reviewers, and named 2016 Top 10 Most Romantic Inn by ILoveInns.com!
We look forward to welcoming you, and to providing you with an exceptional setting in which to unwind and rediscover the pleasures of life.
Our charming mid-coast Maine B&B is situated in a historic residential neighborhood, not on Route 1, within easy walking distance to shops, downtown harbor, restaurants, and museums. As the geographic center of the mid-coast region, our ideal Rockland/Camden location allows for easy day tripping to Acadia National Park in Bar Harbor, LL Bean in Freeport, and every town in between. You'll discover charming villages, seaside resorts, glacier-carved peninsulas, and grand panoramas of the Penobscot Bay and the Atlantic Ocean all along mid-coast Maine. While enjoying your Maine vacation, you can go biking, antiquing or kayaking, browse seaside shops, attend a country auction, and visit one of our many wonderful museums including the Farnsworth Art Museum and Wyeth Center or the Owls Head Transportation Museum. Sightseeing for lighthouses, puffins, and seals and eating fresh lobster on the dock is always a guest favorite. Your innkeepers will gladly assist you in planning as much or as little as you would like to do. If you are considering an intimate wedding we also offer several Maine elopement packages!
Select Registry member since 2007
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking , Gardens on Property
- Minimum Stay Required: Weekends, Holidays, Peak Season
- Inkeepers Pets: Inside
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
- Family Friendly: Yes
Food & Wine
We start off the morning at our Rockland, ME bed and breakfast with coffee, juice and tea service available at 7 am so the early risers can start on their caffeine intake. We don't believe in alarm clocks on vacation so we choose to serve our multi-course breakfast anytime between 8 and 9:30 am at individual tables in the main dining room. We serve coffee or tea, assorted juices, a fruit course, homemade bread or pastry, and a main course with meat and an entrée that alternates between "sweet" and "savory". We post our menu the night before and encourage guests to let us know of food preferences, allergies and other dietary issues in advance so that we can prepare a breakfast choice to meet all needs. We always have alternative breakfasts available like hot or cold cereal, plain scrambled eggs or plain French toast so please let us know your preferences at check-in. We also offer our guests a 24 hour guest pantry area which feature homemade pies made by our moms recently featured on the Food Network. The pantry is stocked with complimentary sodas, juice, teas, coffee, pie and ice cream and includes a guest refrigerator (for your leftovers), glasses, plates, silverware, microwave and instant hot water.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables, Flexible Times
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages, Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Complimentary Snacks, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Complimentary Evening Hors d'oeuvres, Picnics Available
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Restaurant on Premises: No
Rooms & Suites
The Berry Manor Inn’s 12 spacious guestrooms are uniquely decorated in the colors and tones of the Victorian era with a pleasing balance of elegance and comfort. All guest rooms at our Rockland B&B have fireplaces, flat screen TVs, DVD players, complimentary WiFi, individually controlled heat and air conditioning and private luxury en-suite baths, many with oversized whirlpool tubs and body jet showers. The inn prides itself on providing a range of guest services and amenities to enhance each guest’s stay in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere.
- Accommodations: Suites, Adjoining rooms/suites
- # Rooms: 12
- Beds: Twin, Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Rollaway Available, Telephones, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards, Turndown Service
- Entertainment: Cable TV , CD Players, DVD/Blu-Ray Players, iPod Docking Stations, Video Library
- Safes: Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wired, Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite, 24 hr
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Business Center, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, Limited Spa Services, National Historic Registry, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Concierge Services
- Location Type: Coastal, Small Town/Village
Weddings & Events
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 1-19
- Events Supported: Private Parties, Ceremony, Receptions, Elopement
- Wedding Services & Amenities: Wedding Planner, Officiant, Caterer, Florist, Photographer, Decorator
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor
Business Travel & Events
- Max Capacity Classroom: 20
- Max Capacity Boardroom: 12
- Meeting Amenities: Dedicated Conference Center
- Meeting Types: Business Meeting, Retreats, Social