The Bentwood Inn, a NatGeo Unique Lodge of the World, is a luxury Jackson, Wyoming bed and breakfast nestled on 3.5 acres of Jackson Hole solitude where all year long wildlife can be seen passing through the property.
On any morning you might awaken to a curious moose looking into your window. Built in 1995, the inn was constructed with massive 200 year old logs brought in from Yellowstone National Park salvaged from the great fire of 1988. There is over 6,000 square feet of luxury to enjoy; including our Great Room with a 3-story river rock fireplace and baby grand piano. Most of the guest rooms have a private fireplace and personal deck or porch, and most have a jetted spa tub. The large outdoor back deck facing the Grand Teton Mountains is perfect for relaxing and socializing in warm weather, and ideal for hosting weddings and events. We are rated as the #1 Inn in Jackson Hole by Trip Advisor and the only Select Registry Property in Wyoming.
The inn is just a few casts away from the beautiful Snake River. It is 5 miles close to the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, the South Entrance to Grand Teton National Park, and the town of Jackson where you can enjoy browsing beautiful galleries, shopping, and fine dining. It is centrally located to everything you will want to do in Jackson Hole: guided wildlife safaris, fly fishing, scenic river floats and exciting white water rafting, kayaking and canoeing, horseback riding, adventures galore on hundreds of miles of some of the finest hiking trails in the country, and enjoy the many biking trails that start at the front door of the inn. You are welcome to use the inn's bikes for free.
Summer or winter you will enjoy the National Museum of Wildlife Art, concerts by world renown musicians at the famous Walk Theater, known for its fantastic acoustics (no electronic amplification), and live music every night at a dozen watering holes – most free. The Off Square Theater Company produces exceptional plays with some of the finest talent in the country many have acted on Broadway.
In the winter you will enjoy the horse drawn sleigh rides through the National Elk Preserve where thousands of elk migrate for the winter. You will literally get eyeball to eyeball close to the elk. There are also buffalo, prong horn antelope, mountain sheep, fox, wolves, ducks, eagles, and geese, to fascinate your shutter-bug finger. The dog sleds are running to the Granite Hot Springs where you can soak in 104 degree water surrounded by winter snow and 1000 foot high granite mountains. You can enjoy ice skating, snow tubing, hockey and other winter fun activities at Snow King. Beginner or advanced snowmobile riders will enjoy one of the many tours to Yellowstone or other scenic locations. You can put on snowshoes and hike pristine wooded trails throughout the Grand Teton National Park and many other locations on your own or with an experienced guide.
You won’t want to miss out on the best powder skiing in the United States (!) at the world famous Jackson Hole Ski Resort or at the Targee Ski Resort. For the more adventurous skiers, guides will take you back country skiing. Cross country is at its best in Jackson Hole. There are hundreds of miles of some of the most beautiful trails to run. For example, the Stevens Park has a groomed trail that follows along the Snake River for 3.5 miles, Grand Teton Mountains provide a photographic backdrop across the river. The Grand Teton National Park has many trails you can enjoy. Inexpensive lessons are available at the Teton Pines. An hour of lesson and you are ready to run their groomed course.
In the spring and fall months many of the finer restaurants offer 2-for-1 and galleries offer enticing discounts. Visit our website to learn more about Jackson's finest bed and breakfast.
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
- Minimum Stay Required: Weekends, Holidays, Peak Season
- Inkeepers Pets: Outside Only
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Smoke-Free
- Family Friendly: Yes
Food & Wine
The Bentwood Inn's "Bistro dinners" are served when 4 or more guests request dinner service. The menu is designed to please the guests’ wishes and feature local and organic ingredients. Jackson Hole is noted for its fish and game and we feature when available bison, elk, antelope, moose, trout and more.
We serve 4-course dinners from appetizers to desserts ranging in price from $50-75.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Communal
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Complimentary Snacks, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Complimentary Evening Hors d'oeuvres, Room Service
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
Rooms & Suites
- Accommodations: Efficiency, Suites
- # Rooms: 5
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Rollaway Available, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks
- Entertainment: Cable TV
- Safes: Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: No
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Wine/Spirits available, Concierge Services
- Location Type: Rural, Mountains, Small Town/Village
Weddings & Events
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 50-99
- Events Supported: Private Parties, Ceremony, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinner, Elopement
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor