Beliveau Estate is a place to relax, unwind, and reconnect. The romantic Inn offers a fireplace in each guest room, luxurious linens, and a three-course gourmet breakfast.
Sip wine at the on-site winery. Hike the more than 7 miles of trails on the 165 acre estate. Picnic at the many scenic vista points. Savor the sunset, and be mesmerized by the incredible star studded skies.
After a visit to Beliveau Estate you'll understand why we call this a very special place!
Select Registry member since 2015
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
Food & Wine
Innkeeper/Owner Joyce Beliveau loves to cook breakfast for her guests. The three course breakfast is always gourmet, always fresh! Start with fruit such as a tropical medley in a rum citrus marinade. Follow that with the entree of the day such as Quiche Lorraine layered with tomatoes and fresh basil, or a grilled egg battered croissant with a cinnamon peach topping. The third course is always on the sweeter side with items such as apple cranberry crisp, cheese crepe with an apricot drizzle, or almond cream coffee cake.
And of course fresh coffee and orange juice awaits you upon wakening, as well as our tea and hot chocolate station.
At the on-site winery during winery open hours,12-6pm Wednesday- Sunday, you'll find a gourmet cheese plate, decadent chocolates, a variety of peanuts, gourmet pizza, and the daily chefs choice available for purchase.
The hospitality station at the B&B has 24 hour cookies and beverages for your enjoyment.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Communal
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Alcohol Permits: Wine
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
Rooms & Suites
Each of our five bedrooms are uniquely decorated. From the gold and white elegant theme of the Chocolate Room to the playful colors and theme of the Whimsical room, you'll enjoy the ambiances created by the individual room decor. All rooms have a fireplace, and each have a mini fridge for keeping wine or food items chilled. Three of the five rooms have air jet tubs and private outside decks. All the rooms have luxurious linens!
- Accommodations: Efficiency, Suites
- # Rooms: 5
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Refrigerators, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards
- Entertainment: Video Library
- Safes: Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Full ADA
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: No
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, Wine/Spirits available
- Location Type: Rural, Mountains, Ranch/Farm
- Inkeepers Pets: Outside Only
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
Weddings & Events
Beliveau Estate is an outdoor/indoor wedding venue. Weddings are spectacular, with 165 acres boasting incredible scenic backdrops. The Italian tiled Great Hall in the Winery has an attached outside Tiki Bar Patio. Our on-site catering offers delicious menu choices beautifully presented. We consider our venue to be one of the most casual yet elegant venues in the area offering the greatest values in wedding packages. Call our Event Manager at 540-961-0505 to discuss your wedding and to schedule a tour of the property.
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
Beliveau Estate is a special place to hold your corporate retreat, family reunion, birthday or anniversary party.
Corporate retreats have enjoyed the ability to take active breaks such as throwing frisbees or short on-site hikes. With on-site catering we can offer a complete package of menu needs; breakfast, breaks, lunch, and dinner. And our on-site winery allows you to end the day with a social where everyone can sip, recap, and relax after a busy day.
Our property is the perfect place for family reunions and corporate picnics. With 165 acres of activity space outdoor reunions and parties can include a multitude of programmed events. Delicious pizzas from our outdoor brick oven can be featured for casual fun and food, or conversely a formal sit down dinner can be arranged in our Great Hall or outside among the vines.
For anniversary and other private celebrations our elegant Great Hall offers a chic yet relaxed environment. Chef Dell can prepare your menu of choice, from an array of hearty appetizers to gourmet full meal selections.
Call us at 540-961-0505 to discuss your special event.
- Banquet Seating: 150
- Reception Seating: 200+ utilizing the attached outdoor patio
- Max Capacity Outdoor: Unlimited
- Max Capacity Classroom: 100
- Max Capacity Boardroom: 20
- Business Travel & Events Max Capacity: 120
- Total Rooms Sq Footage: 1800
- Total Meeting Rooms: 3
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
- Meeting Amenities: Onsite Catering
- Meeting Types: Retreats