This St Augustine bed and breakfast is located on the bayfront, just south of the famed Bridge of Lions, and there are at least a dozen award-winning restaurants and dozens more street-side cafes within blocks of the Inn. There are coffee shops, high-end art galleries, artisan shops, fashion stores, water sports, and historic sites and attractions everywhere you turn, all within walking distance from Bayfront Westcott House.There is a Ripley's Sightseeing Train stop just across the street at the end of the block, and Old Town Trolley picks up at the other end of the block, both of which run from 9 am to 5 pm daily. Just 3 miles away, you'll find Anastasia State Park along with more than 1,600 acres featuring 4 miles of pristine beach, a tidal salt marsh, and a maritime and upland hammock. There is also an archaeological site where coquina rock was mined to create the nearby fortress, Castillo de San Marcos National Monument. Just a mile further, you'll find the St. Augustine Beach Pier.
View our policies at http://www.westcotthouse.com/reservation-policy/reservation-policy.htm
- Minimum Stay Required: Weekends, Holidays
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
- Family Friendly: Over 12
Food & Wine
Guests enjoy a gourmet breakfast each morning, complimented by fruits, croissants, bagels, juices, teas, and coffee. Eggs made to order also are available. Complimentary bottled water, tea, coffee, and sodas are available throughout the day. Each evening from 5:30 to 7 pm, we present a social hour, featuring wine and beer and light hors d’oeuvres as well as cheeses, dips, spreads. On Mondays and Wednesdays the social hour is hosted by a professional St. Augustine historian/storyteller. At check-in, guests receive exclusive coupons for complimentary desserts at select restaurants.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables, Flexible Times
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages, Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Complimentary Snacks, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Evening Cocktails, Complimentary Evening Hors d'oeuvres, Picnics Available
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
Rooms & Suites
Our guest room décor intermingles old-world charm and modern-day amenities, each with its own theme, most with electric fireplaces, luxury spa showers and/or jetted tubs, and outdoor seating. All rooms feature luxury hypoallergenic microfiber sheets (comparable to a 600 thread count); plush (ecofriendly) bath towels, and William Roam bath products.
- # Rooms: 16
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Entrance, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards
- Entertainment: Cable TV
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless
- Front Desk/Security: Business Hours
- Inn Amenities: GLBT Friendly, Limited Spa Services, Wine/Spirits available, Concierge Services
- Location Type: Waterfront
Weddings & Events
Westcott House is available for weddings up to 50 guests with a full-inn-rental contract; however, we do cater to the eloping couple and have married hundreds on our second-story bayfront balcony and in our courtyard.
- Events Supported: Elopement