Ashley Manor, circa 1699, is located in the heart of Cape Cod's Historic District. With six charming guest rooms reflecting the Inn's historic details while offering modern amenities that discriminating travelers' demand. Rated one of Cape Cod's nicest Bed and Breakfast by the New York Times... this spacious, beautifully restored 17th Century manor house is the quintessential Colonial Inn...
The Inn stands within easy walking distance of historic Barnstable Village and its nearby harbor. Ashley Manor is a New England bed and breakfast that reflects the elegance and romance of an all-but-forgotten way of life. Step inside the Manor and experience a setting rich in period architecture and furnishings... wide board floors... huge open-hearth fireplaces... even a secret passage that was one thought to serve as a hiding place for Tories during the Revolutionary War. Our Mid-Cape location makes it easy to explore the Cape's many beaches, restaurants' and shops. Also, just minutes from the ferries for a day trip to Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket.
Each morning enjoy a full 3-course breakfast on the patio overlooking 2 acre of park like gardens in the summer months, in front of a roaring fire in the dining room in the winter months. If time permits, enjoy our tennis court, just bring your serve and tennis shoes, we have tennis balls and racquets for our guest.
- Smoking Policy: Smoke-Free
- Family Friendly: Over 12
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property
Food & Wine
Enjoy a Full Three Course Breakfast each morning.
On sunny summer days, you can enjoy a full three course breakfast on the patio overlooking the spacious garden and tennis court. In cooler months, enjoy your breakfast in front of a roaring fire in the formal dining room.
Each day, breakfast is different... starting with freshly ground Cape Cod coffee, teas and juice. Followed by a freshly baked blueberry muffin or cranberry pie, which is a house specialty, and a fresh fruit course.
Our third course, may include cinnamon/raisin french toast, buttermilk blueberry pancakes, and various creative egg dishes... such as muffin pan eggs, bacon/cheese tomato souffle.
For those who prefer a lighter start, a continental alternative can be arranged. Guest with special dietary requirements can be accommodated too.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables, Communal, Set Times
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
Rooms & Suites
Ashley Manor offers several styles of rooms from large suite to traditional rooms all with a touch of romance and history.
Four large suites, all with wood-burning fireplaces, antique wide pine flooring, full private bath and separate two-person Jacuzzi tubs, even a secret passage used as a hiding place during the Revolutionary War.
Two traditional rooms, both with private baths and one with a wood-burning fireplace and private terrace.
All rooms include, WiFI, coffee and tea makers, parking space, TV/DVD and individual controlled A/C and heating.
- Accommodations: Suites
- # Rooms: 6
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Refrigerators, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards, Turndown Service, Laundry Service
- Entertainment: CD Players, Music Library
- Safes: Front Desk
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services, National Historic Registry
- Location Type: Coastal, Small Town/Village
Weddings & Events
Our Gazebo is that special place for your elopement!
Our elopement packages includes everything you need, from Justice of the Piece to your champagne toast.
Call us for details.
- Events Supported: Elopement
- Wedding Services & Amenities: Officiant, Florist